Back to Home (Candlekeep) and then..5 OGRE MAGES WTH o.O

Good afternoon here

So...i completed the city of baldur's gate, but in the docks, i entered that room (fully protected and reaaaaady to baaaatle) but the ogres were not there (and i was thankfull bcoz of my modes fighting mages is really tough)

Ok so i went back to candlekeep (Eltan did not teleported me i don't know why, but i have the nether book), as soon as i enter candlekeep

5 ogre mages requesting my head....i can't not even use my spells to pre-protect

What i did wrong to god?

#2 quale, also did never apperead on my game (never!)

if anywone wants to know, my install

http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=29352&p=260221

#3 as i am here, according to my installation, can i play siege of dragonspear on the future?

Thanks as always

Did you install SCS? Because one of the components from SCS (Relocated Bounty Hunters I think it was) does exactly that, as is well described in the readme.

As for Quayle, there are components in both SCS and Tweak Anthology that relocate him, to Nashkel carnival if I recall correctly.

And finally, no you cannot play Siege of Dragonspear on Tutu or BGT, you have to buy BGEE for that.

Edited by Angel

Did you install SCS? Because one of the components from SCS (Relocated Bounty Hunters I think it was) does exactly that, as is well described in the readme.

As for Quayle, there are components in both SCS and Tweak Anthology that relocate him, to Nashkel carnival if I recall correctly.

And finally, no you cannot play Siege of Dragonspear on Tutu or BGT, you have to buy BGEE for that.

Good night! Very sorry for late reply

Yes SCS!

+Ogre Mages = i recall that now, i went back, slept and returned the THOUSAND protections that i installed for improve mages and clerics, had god, then...dead

+ Quayle = i was aware of that, i have not relocated him, but some other characters yes i did and was correct, i completed nashkel 100% and no quayle hahaha but anyway

+ Thanks for the Siege of Dragonspear tip!!