A few suggestions

NWN-style hp and barbarians: Barbarians get d12 hp because of their item usability flag (source). So could you make the NWN-style HP component change their flag to the fighter's to prevent the excessive hp bug? It's not perfect, but the current component completely breaks the class. I don't think that the ability to use ranged weapons is that big of an improvement if you can't get proficient in them.

If you can, it would be a good idea to completely purge the barbarian usability flag from the game: make all barbarian-only items usable by fighters (including those added by mods), and make all kits that use the barbarian flag switch over to the fighter flag instead.

Also, I'd like to see an option in between true grandmastery and normal grandmastery that adds only 1/2 attack per round. I might also suggest a tweak that allows fighter multis to achieve grandmastery.

I might also suggest a tweak that allows fighter multis to achieve grandmastery.

There's already such a component:

Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer)

This is for players who believe that AD&D's dual-class and multi-class system is inherently broken and that there is no conceptual reason for multi-class characters to be denied grandmastery. Multi-class characters can now put more than two pips in things. In effect, any multi-class character that could put two stars in anything can now put five stars in that thing.

Archived