Java House fun

Guest whathuh

Guest whathuh

I'm trying to find the java house (its the house above the horn merchant, correct? the insides look like both the sea's bounty AND to crooked crane, so I'm assuming yes.). However, I installed this after I had already played, and I've done pretty much every quest in the game possible during chapter 2 except for Watcher's keep and the Planar Sphere. I don't particularly want to go back to improved ilyich again just to do this quest...

So then, I've looked in Shadowkeeper for signs of bartenders that would be in the java house. As far as I can tell, there are none with the filename G3 at the start. Somone want to enlighten me as to the code? Or even the guy's name would be a VERY good start.

Guest whathuh

Hmm, it seems I did not look hard enough. Shadowkeeper organizes things by case, and some of the items are g3java01 instead of G3JAVA01. solves a lot of problems... There are 5 people in the bar, correct?

I think 5 is the right number of people. But I belive that the Java house is in the open... but it's been a while and my recollections are going fuzzy. Hopefully someone with a better memory will swing by in a minute. :)

Archived