Spelling, Clerical errors etc for version 11

Domi

Part of Coran's Hanali flirt cycle, specifically one of the PC's responses to him giving up waiting after rune 4...

IF ~AreaType(FOREST)~ THEN REPLY ~Coran, I thought long and hard. You are a rogue and a vagabond, and up to no good. My duty to my foster father and my quests ought to have wholly consumed me. And yet, I have never ceased thinking of you, and it was painful when you walked so near me, and yet so far. Coran, I think, I've learned the meaning of Hanali's fourth rune.~ DO ~SetGlobal("CoranRomanceInactve","GLOBAL",0) SetGlobal("X#CoranHanaliRune","GLOBAL",12)~ GOTO X#CoHa6.2

The typo in the global command to turn the romance back on might prevent the romance from reactivating.

Everyone's favorite melancholic Elf doesn't have typo immunities :p

From block XaFlirt3.VISIONS...

<CHARNAME>, your acceptance is more terrifying than the outright dislike.

Remove the extraneous "the" :)

One of the PC's responses in block X#XANLT2.15...

*lick your lips* Blood... sweat... smoke... O! Some of the yesterday's sausage, too.

Another extraneous "the" to be removed, and I'm not too sure about the "O!". Part of me would like to leave it alone, and another part would like to change it to "Oh!".

This next line's a PC response in blocks X#XANLT2.15, X#XANLT2.19, and X#XANLT2.22.

~*You raise your hand to his face. Your fingers tremble visibly as you cup his check and lean his head towards yours.*~

Should be "cheek", not "check".

Remove the extraneous "the"

My mistake, thank you.

Another extraneous "the" to be removed, and I'm not too sure about the "O!". Part of me would like to leave it alone, and another part would like to change it to "Oh!".

That's exactly how I feel. On the one hand, my own dialogues have all "Oh's", but on the other hand, it is one distinct way to tell my love talks from Domi's. Domi, your decision. :p

Should be "cheek", not "check".

The horror! :) Thank you again.

Oh, and he is not melancholic! Xan is a rather phlegmatic person, so, if you are reading this without having played the romance, and think that you would not play a "male Aerie", allow me to reassure you: he is not.

I wasn't thinking that at all :p I do fully intend to play (it took a lot of work, but I've got TUTU!) once I get tutufix working properly.

From XanFlirt7...

~*The sleep comes unwillingly, though your body is aching for rest. You have a vague feeling that whatever dreams await you tonight, they will not be pleasant.*~

Yet another "the" to be removed, it just looks weird there.

I wasn't thinking that at all  I do fully intend to play (it took a lot of work, but I've got TUTU!) once I get tutufix working properly.

I know you didn't, it's just a year ago a guy at the forums said he would never play a romance if Xan started to behave like Aerie, so I thought I would point it out for other folks out there. Though there might be some resemblance...

Yet another "the" to be removed, it just looks weird there.

And thank you yet again. Ah, if only Russian had articles...

I like Aerie. I never end up using her in my parties, but still, I like her.

And thank you yet again. Ah, if only Russian had articles...

You're welcome :p Have more for you! :)

From X#XANLT2.10...

This is a boon I dared not imagine. *after slipping a away* Thank you, <CHARNAME>.

Remove the "a", it's not needed :)

X#XANLT2.2

~*after slipping a away* Thank you, <CHARNAME>.~

Same :p

durlyle_xan_09

I... I am sorry, <CHARNAME>. I have been thinking of petty, trivial matters, while bounty is still placed upon your head, not to mention that we are likely to perish on this cursed island.

It should be "a bounty", instead of just "bounty".

Heh, I couldn't dream of having such useful feedback only two days after the release. Thank you very much indeed, and keep them coming!

(We are so lucky that you do not have TUTU... :p  )

You're welcome :) I'll get TUTU running, eventually (apparently v13 isn't working with my setup, either)! So as long as I can't actually play, I might as well proofread. :)

I was going to mention the "Cool tips of your fingers" part of X#XALT21.BEAUTIFUL, but I thought about it and I really liked the way it sounded in my head as is.

XaFlirtEarly13

The forests of the Sword Coast are surpassing the woods covering Greycloak hills, even.

Sounds like it should be "the Greycloak hills".

XaFlirtEarly4.1

*Xan shudders, his hand instinctively grasping yours.* The way you've said it... <CHARNAME>, do not do it to me again.

Maybe "do not do that to me again."?

XaFlirtEarly7.2

As your looks meet, the brush falls from his fingers.*

"looks" just sounds wrong there. Perhaps "eyes"?

X#NLT3.4, X#NLT3.21, and XanFlirt5 mention Hanali. Yet, XaFlirtLate4.2, XACORE1 (twice), and XACORE2 mention Henali. Looking over in Coran's dialogfiles, I see the spelling's predominantly Hanali (except for CRMI2 and KiCoMenTalk, which also say Henali).

Domi, Kulyok, which spelling's right? :)

*just peeked into one of Kivan's dialogfiles, is now HIGHLY amused by the whole Drunk Elves exchange :p *

Archived