Spelling, Clerical errors etc for version 11

Domi

If it references the deity, the correct spelling is 'Hanali'.

It was the deity references, thanks :p

Not even paladins are error-immune...

intimacy2_02, second PC choice.

~Then I will be waiting for you.~ + intimacy2_05

It seems like the PC's agreeing and won't be asleep by the time Ajantis finishes with his weapons, so shouldn't this link to intimacy2_03 instead?

Indeed the state should go to intimacy2_03 in that case. Thank you for noticing, RavenBlack! :p

-jastey

You're welcome :)

Anyways...

KiCoMenTalk

*Kivan gently closes your shirt and presses you tightly against his chest. His fingers slide carressingly through your hair. One cannot possibly form two opinions on what exactly you and Kivan had been doing.*

Ran this through a spellcheck, "caressingly" is spelled with 1 R. :) And is this a sign we'll be getting the full Kivan romance in the future? *looks at Domi with giant puppy-dog eyes*

Don't worry about the KiCoMen's talk/KiSong, KiMorning talks. They were an Easter egg, and now will not appear in the game. If I try to make a romance for Bg1, I will hopelessly screw myself with the BG2 romance, so I am going for 'friendship in BG1', then 'slow start of the romance in SoA with PID initiate repeat of core BG1 talks'

Don't worry about the KiCoMen's talk/KiSong, KiMorning talks. They were an Easter egg, and now will not appear in the game. If I try to make a romance for Bg1, I will hopelessly screw myself with the BG2 romance, so I am going for 'friendship in BG1', then 'slow start of the romance in SoA with PID initiate repeat of core BG1 talks'

Ah, OK. I wonder if that could be translated into an Anomen conflict, though...

Wait a sec. KiSong, KiMorning? I haven't run across those yet, where are they? (is now VERY curious)

I have probably deleted them from the files :p You did not lose much - it was a quick nookie with Kivan for a NG bard only, an Easter egg that we (Bren and myself) put in for having some romantic content before the proper romances will be out.

Oh well.

And here is proof that I should stop typohunting at 2 AM...:p

X#XALT21.6

And now you are finally in my arms, I would say it again and again.

I'd suggest either "And now that you are finally in my arms,", or replacing the comma with a period. Your choice, Kulyok. :)

XaFlirt2.HAIR

His hands are skilful, however, and as they travel along your tresses in slow, circling gestures, your skin starts to shiver in delight.

Should be "skillful" :)

XaFlirt3.VISIONS

I am alone with you on a beautiful glade...

Should be "in a beautiful glade".

EDIT: As I've mentioned over in Siiiigh, it is all quiet on the TUTU front. I've gotten it (TUTU itself) to work with my setup, but tutufix will not install properly (I've tried both v.13 and v.15, neither work), and without that I'm a bit wary of actually playing the thing, much less installing mods for it.

"And now you are finally in my arms, I would say it again and again." - there should be "that", of course. Thank you.

Should be "skillful"

Both Lingvo and TheFreeDictionary point "skilful" as a correct choice, so I'd rather leave it as it is.

"I am alone with you on a beautiful glade..."

Both Buchan and Tolstoy's translator use "on", so it seems to be in order.

I wish you luck with TUTUFIX, but it seems you're stuck for long. :p

Guest INS Hyacinth

Two slight typos.

Coran, if you've killed the wyverns and gone to collect your reward, addresses the priest as "Most Holly Keldath Ormlyr". Should be Holy.

In a banter between Xan and Safana, Xan comments how she may end up in rugs. Either he's thinking of Cleopatra or it should be rags.

Not sure if this is a typo, but Kagain initiated a dialogue that confused me:

Kagain: Ye knows, CHARNAME, ye seems a mite small for the size of your doings hereabouts.

CHARNAME: That is no concern of yours. Since I am on the road, I will walk it freely. How about you?

Kagain: I ain't so keen on walking for its own sake. But I reckon I'll be broke if I can't to do so if I would, so count me in.

Especially confusing part in italics. It seems like Kagain's wanting to know how CHARNAME wound up in the adventuring life, but his opening line strikes me as rather vague and convoluted in its phrasing. At the end, I think he's saying he's a simple mercenary, but it didn't come across very well. Is there a word left out of the dialogue, or am I missing something?

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work. :D

Yes, Hendyk's style is sometimes complex. I'll throw him a PM to take a look at the sentence to see if he is repeating the thought, and it should be smthng like:

But I reckon I'll be broke if I can't to do it, so count me in.

Or perhaps:

But I reckon I'll be broke if I can't walk where and when I want, so I'll keep step wi' ye this time.

Kagain is basically a pretty dull character so I tried to have him say his bits interestingly. Sometimes, I overreached.

Archived