Viconia not getting her kit in EasyTutu

uaintjak

Hello - I've seen similar topics to this one on this site, and I earlier posted I was having some sort of conflict with Divine Remix and another mod, but now I believe that it's just a problem with EasyTutu and Divine Remix, somehow.

I'm using EasyTutu, for reference.

Everything installs fine (I've got several mods in addition to DR), but no matter when in the installation I install Divine Remix, Viconia never has her Nightcloak of Shar kit. Branwen has her Battleguard kit, but it's strictly a no-go for Viconia. I saw a topic similar to this on this forum, but it was dealing with BGT, not EasyTutu.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Hello -

Hello - I've seen similar topics to this one on this site, and I earlier posted I was having some sort of conflict with Divine Remix and another mod, but now I believe that it's just a problem with EasyTutu and Divine Remix, somehow.

I'm using EasyTutu, for reference.

Everything installs fine (I've got several mods in addition to DR), but no matter when in the installation I install Divine Remix, Viconia never has her Nightcloak of Shar kit.  Branwen has her Battleguard kit, but it's strictly a no-go for Viconia.  I saw a topic similar to this on this forum, but it was dealing with BGT, not EasyTutu.

Any help would really be appreciated.

The OP asked about this in the PPG Tutu forum as well. I'll keep an eye out here in case there are any EasyTutu-related questions you need answered.

According to DLTCEP and NI, my EasyTutu_TOB install _VICONI.cre has name assignments 9508 for both long and short name; I can't seem to find out what the sttrefs for DV (offset 280 h) are... I can get the editor to show me the offset, but not the strref for DV.

A search of the dialog.tlk does indeed bring up "Viconia" as #6132, #9489, #9508, but only #9508 is assigned to the three .cres as far as I can tell. How do I check the strref of the DV?

Archived