Drowified NPC Portraits

Caedwyr

Hmm, it looks like the best quick and dirty approach to the PC is to not change their portrait at all. This would make sense from the PC's perspective anyways, since they may be able to see through the illusion on them self, or already have a strong self-image as to what they look like to themselves, and not as others see them. I think that argument could justify not changing the PC :D.

It's also done in Flirt Packs with Anomen's picture. It's a script that tells it to change the portrait to the new one then after a certain amount of time change it back. Hence the problem with changing the PCs portrait to drow and back again.

Since the portrait change is a spell effect, I wonder if setting it to Instant/Limited would get it to restore the old portrait when the duration expired. :D

I do like this idea; if we can get the portraits and solve the PC portrait problem it would be nice to implement.

Okay folks, I was persuaded by Icelus to start working on drowified NPC portraits, so thank him for that. :rant: I have seen the ones posted by him, but I wasn`t satisfied with them, so I decided to infect all of them with the Avalon`s virus. Three have already been made, check them out here:

Cernd:

NCERNDL.jpg

Anomen:

NANOMENL.jpg

Aerie:

NAERIEL.jpg

I`ll post the others after I`m done with them. The thing is that it takes an average time (Aerie took 4 hours, whereas Anomen only 1) so I can`t make them all in a single day. Anyhow I hope you like them. :)

NANOMENL2.jpg

I might, but I might also end up NOT bothering with this, because I would also need to redraw Edwin and that, my friends, would be beyond my

skills. What do you think about this poor bastard, though?

Archived