Drowified NPC Portraits

Caedwyr

I don't know if this has been mentioned already since I've only skimmed through the thread, but I think it would be nice if the NPC's names would be changed with Adalon's transformation. Could this be added to the the mod? Well, if anyone actually intend to make it.

I think it could be done, but I don't think it's worth it.

For a start, what about the PC's name? And mod NPCs? Also, referrals to the NPCs in banter and so on would still use their original names...

I think Korgan went through the Underdark with his old crew - Shagbag, Crazyface and all that. They had some accidents there and he killed a few of em on the spot because they were annoying him. It's been a while since I saw his dialogue. If you act disgusted then he attacks you.

Guest Lost Hopeful
HellKitty Dan's portraits can still be attained from this site: http://thedragonlair.unforgottenrealms.net/gallery/

He is still around, but generally hangs out at Mistress' Lair forums: http://www.mistresslair.net/forums/index.php

The dragon lair site says it cannot be displayed! Is something wrong? Is there no where else to get Hellkitty Dan's portraits? Any help is greatly appreciated.

unforgottenrealms.net had a server crash a few months ago, and when it came back up all of the portraits on that site were gone. You can try to contact HellKitty Dan directly, but if I remember correctly he didn't have a copy of his own portraits anymore. Except for what's on people's personal hard drives, I don't think they can be found anymore. :)

unforgottenrealms.net had a server crash a few months ago, and when it came back up all of the portraits on that site were gone.  You can try to contact HellKitty Dan directly, but if I remember correctly he didn't have a copy of his own portraits anymore.  Except for what's on people's personal hard drives, I don't think they can be found anymore.  :p

Just found this topic...I have all of HellKitty Dan's edits. All of 'em that he ever posted, anyway. A couple he did were requests of mine (Nalia as a half-orc and a blond, short-haired Haer'dalis, and a couple others too) so that's what got me so interested in his portrait making. I ended up downloading all of them.

The only problem is, I'm sort of a portrait-edit fanatic, in that I collect almost all of the edited portraits of the NPCs that I can find. I'm pretty sure I can pick out Hellkitty's though, if anyone wants them...just be aware that one or two others, by other artists, may slip in.

Archived