IWDification Beta 3 Now Available

CamDawg

Sorry, it seens I cant edit anymore:

The duplicated spells I see on Jaheira spellbook are sunscorch and cure moderate wounds, both ate in IWDification and Spells Revision 3.1. The Update NPC Spellbooks is from Spells Revisions, not BG2 Tweaks.

Maybe Spells Revisions is adding the spells with a different name than Cleric_Sunscorch, etc?

The duplicated spells I see on Jaheira spellbook are sunscorch and cure moderate wounds, both ate in IWDification and Spells Revision 3.1. The Update NPC Spellbooks is from Spells Revisions, not BG2 Tweaks.

Maybe Spells Revisions is adding the spells with a different name than Cleric_Sunscorch, etc?

See this topic. It's pretty much SR's fault at this point, but we'll get around to fixing it eventually. In the mean time, you can comment out the spells in setup-spell_rev.tp2 before (re-)installing the mod.

Line 334

//COPY ~spell_rev\sppr1##\sppr116.spl~	 ~override~  // Sunscorch (new druid spell)
//  SAY NAME1 @29	SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC @30
//COPY ~spell_rev\sppr1##\dvsuns1.eff~	 ~override~
//COPY ~spell_rev\sppr1##\dvsuns2.eff~	 ~override~
//COPY ~spell_rev\sppr1##\dvsuns3.eff~	 ~override~
//COPY ~spell_rev\sppr1##\dvsuns4.eff~	 ~override~
//COPY ~spell_rev\sppr1##\dvsuns5.eff~	 ~override~
//COPY ~spell_rev\sppr1##\dvsuns6.eff~	 ~override~
//COPY ~spell_rev\sppr1##\dvsuns7.eff~	 ~override~
//COPY ~spell_rev\sppr1##\dvsuns8.eff~	 ~override~
//COPY ~spell_rev\sppr1##\dvsuns9.eff~	 ~override~
//COPY ~spell_rev\sppr1##\dvsuns10.eff~	 ~override~
//COPY ~spell_rev\sppr1##\sppr116a.bam~	 ~override~
//COPY ~spell_rev\sppr1##\sppr116b.bam~	 ~override~
//COPY ~spell_rev\sppr1##\sppr116c.bam~	 ~override~

Line 437

//COPY ~spell_rev\sppr2##\sppr215.spl~	 ~override~  // Cure Moderate Wounds (active at lvl 2, disabled at lvl 3)
//  SAY NAME1 @59	SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC @60

Did the mod link suddenly vanish? Can't seem to find it (downloads section only has IWD in BG2 and the related fix/tweakpack).

Naah, it's just under the Items/Kits/Spells category. Link. ;)

Thanks!

Cam should update the first post.

Done, thanks.

Hello!
Thanks for the amazing job you've done with this mod, I love it. I have one thing (bug?) for you to work with:
Bard's songs make TERRIBLE sound every round you use them. It's so loud and annoying, it's impossible to run Bard and stay sane. I hope you can fix this somehow :)

Hello!

Thanks for the amazing job you've done with this mod, I love it. I have one thing (bug?) for you to work with:

Bard's songs make TERRIBLE sound every round you use them. It's so loud and annoying, it's impossible to run Bard and stay sane. I hope you can fix this somehow :)

This annoyed me as well. I'd endorse adding an option for removing the sound effect (combat log details when the song is reapplied anyway, so there's no real loss).

I found a couple of issues in Beta3, mostly cosmetic:

- The yeti, bombardier beetle and boring beetle don't have their name strings properly set.

- The yeti and one of the beetles (forgot which) also aren't marked as summoned creatures.

- The casting icon of Righteous Wrath of the Faithful (cdid511b.bam) has a green background due to a bug in the palette (background color is 0 254 0, should be 0 255 0.)

I can whip up a small hotfix if anyone is interested.

I found a couple of issues in Beta3, mostly cosmetic:

- The yeti, bombardier beetle and boring beetle don't have their name strings properly set.

- The yeti and one of the beetles (forgot which) also aren't marked as summoned creatures.

- The casting icon of Righteous Wrath of the Faithful (cdid511b.bam) has a green background due to a bug in the palette (background color is 0 254 0, should be 0 255 0.)

I can whip up a small hotfix if anyone is interested.

Hello angel. I'm interested

Almost forgot, I have a hot fix for this one too. This one fixes the green background on the spell icon of Righteous Wrath of the Faithful, marks the yetis from Monster Summoning IV and bombardier- and boring beetles from Giant Insects as summoned monsters, and properly sets their name strings.

http://www.pearlgates.net/modding/iwdification-beta3_hotfix_by_angel.zip

Archived