screenshot just for fun

geg_Ma3gau

Hello.

This screenshot looks very sux...

How can even you play with that zoom, with it game looks little bit strategy ... :wacko: but not are like RPG .

Hold person sux too - Freedom of speech and the freedom thinking forever bad *isms never! :devlook:

And you are a really bad guy you separeted Mincs with his friend and took that piece of shet of paper - Edwin. :beholder:

Hello.

This screenshot looks very sux...

How can even you play with that zoom, with it game looks little bit strategy ... :wacko: but not are like RPG .

Hold person sux too - Freedom of speech and the freedom thinking forever bad *isms never! :devlook:

And you are a really bad guy you separeted Mincs with his friend and took that piece of shet of paper - Edwin. :beholder:

I have a full custom party. Minsc is sitting in a dungeon still :D

the priest cast THREEE hold person on me. My clerics which had 2x remove paralysis got held right away:D

I still won, my sole survivor paladin un-held and smacked everyone but he had to drink healing and protection a lot :D

the clerix which held me decided to troll and harmed my helpless dudes a couple of times. for 90 DAMAGE!.

PS scs is great hehe :D

https://www.gog.com/upload/forum/2016/01/b2229e6f6281a27e12b43000a9647514b52f720e.jpg

b2229e6f6281a27e12b43000a9647514b52f720e'OK, like I told, the story is now better with the info. Now just the screen.

The 90 damage, yes, the Harm spell sets the char it hits by default to one hit point, had they 2 or 191 hit points. Mods do change that somewhat, especially the Spell Rev...

It is not a my playing style indeed. Evil characters and strange modifications but I am playing in the BG:EE for the first time so I have no much to say about tactics versus clerics.

90 x 2 = 180 of damage on the insane difficulty setting.

And separeted Minsc with Danaheira makes me butheart :mad: I am is too sentimental maybe.

...that probably applies for a lot of native English speakers posting on the internet these days as well.

Well given the fact that everyone today uses somekind of spellcheck app, removing the concept from the public consciousness should devastate your small little world. And get you speak Chinese language, again with the simplified English... :devlook:

...that probably applies for a lot of native English speakers posting on the internet these days as well.

Well given the fact that everyone today uses somekind of spellcheck app, removing the concept from the public consciousness should devastate your small little world. And get you speak Chinese language, again with the simplified English... :devlook:
+1 For spellcheck apps :judge:

If you was at ~50 year ago in the past you can not even imagine that after 50 years different humans from different countries with different native languages can speak so freely with each other. In that case The Internet is the great thing indeed !

Language is just a way to encode and transport the data from the one source to the another in general :goodwork: .

But I like 'wierd' languages like South African lang-s. with a crazy symbols and so on it is looks very :cooool: .

Chineses not bad too in that case .

Nescio quid tristem habeo dicere gestio

//////////////

Processing ...

Decoding procedure initiated . . .

Decoding failure .

ERROR: Code cannot be recognized .

Starting Manual Code Recognizing Procedure . . .

Success: Code = LATIN .

Searching in local databases . . .

ERROR: Decoding Table is not found.

Searching Decoding Table via Internet . . .

Starting https://translate.google.com/ . . .

Success:

Nescio quid tristem habeo dicere gestio

1) I do not know how sad I am trying to say

2) I do not know how sad I am trying to offers

Nescio

1) I do not know

quid

1) What

tristem

1) sad

habeo

1) I have

dicere

1) say

gestio

1) offers

Exit procedure initiate . .

//////////////

As you see language is not very matter anymore. In our XXI C. Machines can help to communicate i.e. for human from Somalia and human from USA , and vice versa.

I think in someday Computers will have the abilities to translate texts volumes like a "War and Peace" L. Tolstoy in seconds... With a very precision.

This is the Evolution of Human Mind , this is a Progress of Science and Technology. And that because languages soon will be less important when you will have the "Super Translator" that can translate what you saying to the any of 117 languages instead....

Humans need one , The UNIVERSAL Language. For the opportunity reasons. I said it not once to you .. :)

As you see language is not very matter anymore. In our XXI C. Machines can help to communicate i.e. for human from Somalia and human from USA , and vice versa.

I think in someday Computers will have the abilities to translate texts volumes like a "War and Peace" L. Tolstoy in seconds... With a very precision.

This is the Evolution of Human Mind , this is a Progress of Science and Technology. And that because languages soon will be less important when you will have the "Super Translator" that can translate what you saying to the any of 117 languages instead....

Humans need one , The UNIVERSAL Language. For the opportunity reasons. I said it not once to you .. :)

Well like shown in your own translation, the fact of the matter is, the translation becomes a bit hollow-er each time it's translated, it doesn't always have the same context and frame of reference.

117 languages, you got to be kidding man, there's about 100 000 spoken languages at least, and then there's the slangs etc, so it's deep and wide open hole. And then there's the fact that everyone actually builds their own brain language, perkele.

Yes, in the future I see, there to be a language that everyone will "speak", on their own levels, what I mean with levels... it's that the language is zeroes and ones, and that we stand at precipice, a few feet in the air, but we got a Everest to climb. To make it to the upper levels, we need to teach "our children" how to communicate with computers ... natively, and then see where that leads.

Way off any topic around here, but I always wonder at this idea that we will be so much more powerful, if we could natively link up to a computer! When in reality the human brain is so much more powerful than any computer that it's absurd.

It's like saying, "we will make such incredible advances once we can natively link our brain to the brain of an earthworm! So much added computational power!"

Well like shown in your own translation, the fact of the matter is, the translation becomes a bit hollow-er each time it's translated, it doesn't always have the same context and frame of reference.

117 languages, you got to be kidding man, there's about 100 000 spoken languages at least, and then there's the slangs etc, so it's deep and wide open hole. And then there's the fact that everyone actually builds their own brain language, perkele.

Yes, in the future I see, there to be a language that everyone will "speak", on their own levels, what I mean with levels... it's that the language is zeroes and ones, and that we stand at precipice, a few feet in the air, but we got a Everest to climb. To make it to the upper levels, we need to teach "our children" how to communicate with computers ... natively, and then see where that leads.

• Sorry for off topic stuff but me seems to be a hard flooder and offtopicer. And yeah screenshot by geg_moro3 is sux! :)
  • And how size is the data about the 'perkele' word in the Wikipedia.org ? 10 Kb ? If you have a right program and hardware computer can translate the context very preciously in future of course :)
  • 117 languages was for example. What difference with 117 languages and 100 000 languages for the COMPUTER ? Few EXAbytes? I think in the future that will be not matter...
  • Human language is little bit different from computer languages. I think so. Human languages is like CODE or CIPHER mechanism. When I said: "APPLE" your brain draw picture of an apple instead, intentionally on the SUB_MIND level. So scheme will be like that: ENCODING - > TRANSPORT - > DECODING .

In example if you will be from Uganda and have no idea about English you may DECRYPT word "APPLE" like a an elephant. :) . But simple computer language (I mean ON and OFF = "1" and "0" ) is really different from complicated human languages . We are on the very upper stair of the evolution ^_^.

• I did not mind about the direct communications of Machines and Humans. But I think question is not "How to teach us be like computer" but "How to teach computer be like us" Neurology is a complicated stuff indeed ....

Way off any topic around here, but I always wonder at this idea that we will be so much more powerful, if we could natively link up to a computer! When in reality the human brain is so much more powerful than any computer that it's absurd.

It's like saying, "we will make such incredible advances once we can natively link our brain to the brain of an earthworm! So much added computational power!"

Human brain is complicated then any of supercomputer that I know . The Human Brain is a superior self-evolutionary device that have a VERY complicated structure compared maybe to the Quantum_Computer.

Some Scientist even wrote about the "Quantum Mind" many years ago like a Roger Penrose - famous Physicist .

This is a very difficult question I have no knowledge in that case.

But what I can say that if was live 50 years ago and said about that soon children will play in the VIDEO games with a beautiful graphics via Internet you probably will be transported to the Mind Hospital... :laugh2:

Progress of Science is a very rapid thing.. But suddenly the progress is very bad thing thing because the 'rulers' take all advantages to their own and turn it to the weapon. :cry:

Archived