Multiple Summoned Fiends Are too Strong?

Hicuty

I want to ask if summoned fiends can be restricted to one for both player and ai? It is too easy to overpower ai by summoning 5 glabrezu at the same time even with scs in ToB. As i remember vanilla, i can summon only 1 at the same time. Wouldn't it be more balanced that way?

Edited by Hicuty

As i remember vanilla, i can summon only 1 at the same time. Wouldn't it be more balanced that way?

Well, the only thing I can say is that you remember wrong. Cause there's no such restriction in the vanilla. The demons you summon are not "summoned", but gated in, which in this game means there's no limit, but there's also the fact that they are hostile and will attack anyone near them. There's limit for the summoned and the "avatar" summons(true and fallen Deva&Planetar's). Now the SR does change the summon spells to &%¤, where they have way too many HPs, but that's generally a thing with mods that add creatures. As apparently the AD&D rules allow such &%¤, while this game is actually not a AD&D game at all, as it's actually a RTS with a pause and PRG elements... but whatever.

And you can't limit how many creatures the enemy has... it's not bound by summon limits, but generally a practicality.

Now what comes to limiting the now summoned friendly demons, yeah one can make them equal to the divine avatars... but that's upto whom ever makes the mod to do.

Yes, the too many HPs ruins the whole mod for me.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola