Congratulations

Shaitan

I can imagine all the "HELP! AZUREDGE HAS GONE MISSING!!!11!" threads...

I mean that, uh, somebody accused this mod to be a straight copy of certain elements of to his mod. Don't spell out names PLZ, otherwise somebody else will find this topic via google and start questioning anything and everything.

I can imagine all the "HELP! AZUREDGE HAS GONE MISSING!!!11!" threads...

I mean that, uh, somebody accused this mod to be a straight copy of certain elements of to his mod.

Considering it's coded in SSL (respect) I'd be fairly surprised...

Guest temujin_
I mean that, uh, somebody accused this mod to be a straight copy of certain elements of to his mod. Don't spell out names PLZ, otherwise somebody else will find this topic via google and start questioning anything and everything.

uh, no. No one has to google anything. Let's not turn this into that kind of thread.

Congrats to Wisp for an interesting mod (and a much, much better implementation compared to the "other" mod).

Is it compatible with item revisions ? :hm:

I don't anticipate any problems at all (but what do I know?) and my testing hasn't revealed any issues. Item Randomiser will reflect the relevant changes made by Item Revisions. E.g. Item Revisions moves the flail Defender of Easthaven (or Flurry's End?) so Item Randomiser will not randomise that item like it normally would. The result of this on Item Randomiser's end is that one of the locations that would normally hold a random item will now be empty. It should be the same deal with other mods that move items. E.g. if you use SCSII to move Vhailor's Helm into ToB, you will find the helm in ToB and not as random loot.

Other items (such as the Robe of Vecna/Robe of Larloch) will be randomised like normal, since the item still has the same item code and can still be found in the same location.

I hope that addresses your concern.

Very good initiative, I love very much this sort of mod .

I hope you'll enjoy it.

I thought of Item Revision myself, and I guess this also applies to Rogue Rebalancing.

Yet again thanks, this is just marvelous.

BTW: Do you want more ideas for items to be movable (if possible)?

Archived