Bugs for V1

Domi

I started a new game with a female protagonist this time and was romancing Rizdaer (for a change). Somewhere in chapter 1 I got his second lovetalk and instead of "Rizdaer seems to be falling in love with you" I got "Jaemal's Robe of Elemental Resistance" message.

Jaemal sure knows how to remind the protagonist of himself ;)

He-he, I suppose there were the consequences for TRA'fying the thing.

It must be it since the romance goes on fine from there.

It was the first time I actually didn't take Jaemal with me (he sooner or later found his way to my party in previous games) and just look what happened! I hope it isn't a way he shows that he is upset! ;)

I'll check it out in one of my games when Bishop lets me make a run for the Frozen North.

Oh, don't let anyone ruin your vacation with Bish ;)

IF ~~ P#JaLT11.6

SAY @624 /* ~I'm acutely aware of it. I want to hold you, Northern Light. And I want you to hold me, as sleepless as I am and....~ */

++ @625 /* ~You want me to make love to you?~ */ DO ~IncrementGlobal("P#JRUnsure","GLOBAL",1) IncrementGlobal("P#JaemalInterest","GLOBAL",1)~ + P#JaLT11.11

I get a loop in the LT at this point. Goes to:

IF ~~ P#JaLT11.11

SAY @609 /* ~(He brings your hand to his lips and kisses your fingers.) Yes.~ */

++ @610 /* ~(Throw the blanket open, and shiver.) Quickly now, before I'm cold.~ */ DO ~ IncrementGlobal("P#JaemalInterest","GLOBAL",1)~ + P#JaLT11.4

++ @542 /* ~Stop this foolishness. Go and sleep.~ */ DO ~IncrementGlobal("P#JRUnsure","GLOBAL",1) IncrementGlobal("P#JaemalInterest","GLOBAL",-1)~ + P#JaLT11.7

++ @611 /* ~It's not... proper.~ */ DO ~IncrementGlobal("P#JRUnsure","GLOBAL",1) IncrementGlobal("P#JaemalInterest","GLOBAL",-1)~ + P#JaLT11.7

END

choosing different answers breaks the loop, but if not he keeps on kissing my fingers over and over again. I'm playing the male romance.

I started a new game with a female protagonist this time and was romancing Rizdaer (for a change). Somewhere in chapter 1 I got his second lovetalk and instead of "Rizdaer seems to be falling in love with you" I got "Jaemal's Robe of Elemental Resistance" message.

Jaemal sure knows how to remind the protagonist of himself ;)

got the same and after second talk with Jaemal "Info Install joinable NPC for IDW2 etc."

Re: Jaemal's male romance loop: Fixed. This loop will not affect female version, as far as I could see.

Wrong references during the romantic convos: I am not certain what the problem is. The correct string seems to be referenced on the file. Hmm.... And the file has unique name, and it still draws strings from the Setup's tra. Not certain. Will have to work on it, guys. Could you tell me if that's a new game with no previous versions installed?

Salomeya's flirts dissappear for a short period of time in Chapter 1, due to the requirement for the RM=1 condition after LT3. Need to split up to a highr number with the RM=1, as the convo with Torak that pushes the Match to be set might not catch up to the main romance.

Heya, try re-loading a few times or leave the area. These lags has been known to strike at random in the game, and go away after reloads/cache cleaning etc I could not connect them to a particular dialogue. If that does not fix the problem, please send me your save, who knows, maybe I'll get lucky this time.

Not very far into my first playthrough (about to start Ch. 2), but here are a few things:

First off, I have both Jaemal and Rizdaer in my party and got the same deal that Jenova and eSqr did; not a clean install since I uninstalled an older version before installing V1.

PC response to Nikosh after he suggests keeping Emma's Moonblade: "I'm starting to see that coming to Icewind Dale, the place that tolerates all sorts of crooks, was the right carrier move for you." - Should be career move, I'm guessing?

Banter between Nikosh & Rizdaer concerning Riz's eating habits: "If our superior would chose to starve me, so be it. Maybe I'll just roast your plump bottom for dinner just in case." - Maybe either change it to "would choose" or just drop the "would" and leave it as "chose"?

Archived