Mod Compatibility List for EET

Thank you! I fear for the PPG mods the links to the new version have to be updated in BWS or it will still get the older ones.

Breagar works fine for me if i install it after the EET transformation.

I did the BWS update for the three PPG mods.

The Sirenscall page needs a bit of cleanup as it has a mix of v14 and 15 references at different points.

@ jastey

There seems to be an error in the compatibility list with respect to Solaufein.

There is a mod - alpha version? - listed for you in the part that requires fixpack patching. The only fixpack patch however is for Weimer's Solaufein and it is not even for EET.

My assumption is that the two drow mods were mixed up when the list was originally created.

Edited by Roxanne

There is a BWFixpack for my Solaufein's EET compatibility. It's in "c#solaufein" and was there still at the 16th of February. I think it tries to patch an older version, though.

I have a new version ready and will release it as soon as the new Kerzenburg download section is rebuild. (Kerzenburgforum is changing software, all links will have to be updated soon.)

There is a BWFixpack for my Solaufein's EET compatibility. It's in "c#solaufein" and was there still at the 16th of February. I think it tries to patch an older version, though.

I have a new version ready and will release it as soon as the new Kerzenburg download section is rebuild. (Kerzenburgforum is changing software, all links will have to be updated soon.)

My mistake, sorry. Yes c#solaufein is there.

I was looking for solofein...idiot

Edited by Roxanne

My Solaufein updates to v1 and has an official downloads page: https://www.baldurs-gate.de/index.php?resources/jasteys-solaufein-npc-mod-for-bgii-solaufeins-rescue.13/

v1 is directly EET compatible. It has one component more that offers an alternative portrait.

Just a note. I designed the mod so the rescue quest can be played although Weimer's Solaufein is installed. So, while there is theoretically a conflict as both mods add Solaufein as joinable NPC, it might still be that players want to play the quest out of my mod and let Weimer's Solaufein join the group later.

The starting quest is in English, the rest is still 55% German.

My Solaufein updates to v1 and has an official downloads page: https://www.baldurs-gate.de/index.php?resources/jasteys-solaufein-npc-mod-for-bgii-solaufeins-rescue.13/

v1 is directly EET compatible. It has one component more that offers an alternative portrait.

Just a note. I designed the mod so the rescue quest can be played although Weimer's Solaufein is installed. So, while there is theoretically a conflict as both mods add Solaufein as joinable NPC, it might still be that players want to play the quest out of my mod and let Weimer's Solaufein join the group later.

The starting quest is in English, the rest is still 55% German.

Updated

Recent updates

• Angelo NPC in SoA has now native EET compatibility
  • Coran NPC in SoA has now native EET compatibility
  • Adrian NPC upgraded by original author Rhaella now replaces EET-interim version
  • Shine on Caelar, part 1 (for SoD campaign) added,for EET (part 2 for ToB is on hold - there may be another mod with similar contents)

Under Test

• Sir Ajantis for SoA should become officially EET compatible soon, test version is out.

Edited by Roxanne

Recent updates

• Adrian NPC upgraded by original author Rhaella now replaces EET-interim version
  • Shine on Caelar, part 1 (for SoD campaign) added,for EET (part 2 for ToB is on hold - there may be another mod with similar contents)
Under Test
  • Sir Ajantis for SoA should become officially EET compatible soon, test version is out.

Wow! Great updates! The only problem - it's impossible to start any game, I can not finish BG1 part with constant changes and re-installing. Does not help in curing my natural restartitism :)

Recent updates

Under Test

Wow! Great updates! The only problem - it's impossible to start any game, I can not finish BG1 part with constant changes and re-installing. Does not help in curing my natural restartitism :)

You have five NPCs you can take along, restarting will not make the party bigger. So installing more of them now may as well wait until next time.

Recent updates

Under Test

You have five NPCs you can take along, restarting will not make the party bigger. So installing more of them now may as well wait until next time.

True, and I can wait, but Ajantis for SoD and Shine on Caelar look so tempting...

And here I though at least that part is settled for me! Thanks, good to know.

One day I will find enough strength to ignore all fixes and new shiny additions to favorite mods and simply run everything as it is :)

Look at it this way: Restarting all the time will never let you encounter all the unknown events in the later parts if you never reach them.