Please do something

Chev

I know Cam is taking a break and that is OK, but the Fixpack needs to be fixed (just removeing 'paws' will do) or taken down asap. It seems that everyday I need to tell someone to remove this component. A fixpack that breaks the game more than it fixes it is bad. I know, I know that it is pinned about not installing the component, but most people don't read it or if they do it is after they install it.

We can't. AFAIK, there isn't anyone else that has server access. The download link for the current version here on the forums could probably be removed, but most people probably aren't discovering the fixpack from the one post, so it wouldn't accomplish anything. :(

devSin,

What can be done is to make a version does not let you install beta core fixes and the paws component ( I think all you need to do is add // to the tp2 file at the right places) and host it on The Wizard's sites and ShS and BWL download and remove all links to the one at G3.

What can be done is to make a version does not let you install beta core fixes and the paws component ( I think all you need to do is add // to the tp2 file at the right places) and host it on The Wizard's sites and ShS and BWL download and remove all links to the one at G3.

Nobody who reads here can upload it to g3.net or to camagna.net, it takes weeks for TW to update anything, it isn't hosted at SHS, and the BWL trio orgasms every time a Fixpack user has a problem (not to mention that the BWL DL link isn't posted here). Hopes of fixing the problem without Cam aren't too high.

We could hack the site? ;)

(Ah, hells, it isn't Russia. Okay, okay, forget I said anything... let me just add a smiley to the first sentence, just in case).

Russia? Pfft, they're old news. Muslim script kiddies are the rage these days.

I can put it on the PPG server. You have access to change the links on the G3 homepage?

gibberlings3.eu ;)

Yes, I thought it was rather strange, too, since Weidu 200 was updated, and I remembered it came later.

Just to clarify - BWL does not mirror Romantic Encounters(RE) currently(or I haven't seen it there); RE is readily available at G3 mirrors, however. :cry:

Archived