A Couple of Questions

Tameon the Dragoon

Heya, Kish. I really think this is a neato mod, and while I understand you're busy and all, I am looking forward to it. But I have a few questions that I've been meaning to ask and just never got around to it.

Do you have a list of the NPCs that will and will not be able to take the Strongholds? I am eager to see which ones can and cannot take them, Imoen and Minsc especially. Also, how exactly should modders contact you about having their mod NPC take part in the festivities? I must say, I'm interested in including Kari for the Druid Grove. And what temples will Aerie and Viconia take? I mean, Anomen could take the temple of Helm quests, but Aerie and Viconia have no temples for their Cleric Stronghold. Does that mean they will not be able to get strongholds?

Oh, and what about the Improved Thieves Guild mod?

I know I am forgetting something that I wanted to ask, but I just cannot think of it. Bah, it's late. I need sleep. Thank you for your time and, again, I am looking forward to this mod very much.

Heya, Kish. I really think this is a neato mod, and while I understand you're busy and all, I am looking forward to it. But I have a few questions that I've been meaning to ask and just never got around to it.

Do you have a list of the NPCs that will and will not be able to take the Strongholds?

I've been reluctant to give it out, because it's a spoiler--but it's been much longer than I expected, so I'll post it. Look for a new thread marked "SPOILER."

I am eager to see which ones can and cannot take them, Imoen and Minsc especially. Also, how exactly should modders contact you about having their mod NPC take part in the festivities? I must say, I'm interested in including Kari for the Druid Grove.

Very cool. The Druid Stronghold will be the fifth stronghold I look at; I'll send you a PM when I am, and we can work something out.

Oh, and what about the Improved Thieves Guild mod?

Gebhard Blucher's webpage appears to be...gone. :p That being the case, I'm afraid the Expanded Thieves' Guild mod isn't going to be a part of this mod in any way. If Blucher was still around, it might be worthwhile to work something out with him, but since he's not, Nalia/Imoen/Jan will have to settle for the unexpanded Thieves' Guild.

I know I am forgetting something that I wanted to ask, but I just cannot think of it. Bah, it's late. I need sleep. Thank you for your time and, again, I am looking forward to this mod very much.

Thank you, I appreciate that. I hope it doesn't take me too much longer.

Archived