Posted 19 October 2018 - 03:43 AM

https://forums.beamd...h-osmadi#latest

Still as strong as ever, it seems.

#2 qwchrbichn

qwchrbichn
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 05:08 PM

Definitely. Just played through this part two days ago with the latest update and crashed many times.

#3 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modders
  • 4819 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:12 AM

What a weird bug. "I have had this bug for years. I can confirm that it only happens in SCS. In my experience the problem is not caused by the spells that he is casting. It has to do with the other druid. When the other druid attacks Osmadi it crashes the game."

Someone else said something about the spear of backbiting being an issue, but without real confirmation. I dunno. DavidW is usually smart enough to have fixed this years ago.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." -Terry Pratchett

#4 DavidW

DavidW
  • Gibberlings
  • 4672 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 08:01 AM

I'm aware of this; I think I have a local fix, but given the persistence of the bug I need to test it more (and it might as well wait for v32 at this point, as it's reasonably imminent).

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users