Photo

[Testers Wanted] Tweaks is dead. Long live Tweaks!

130 replies to this topic

#121 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modders
  • 1955 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 11:13 AM

BDIMOEN.CRE use stats from the IMOEN.CRE file (level 1) when this component is installed. There should be an exception for BDIMOEN.CRE in this tweak considering she doesn't have any minimum hp items and there is scripted 20 damaged applied to her during SoD Baldur's Gate cutscene.

Weird. Why didn't they put a min1hp item on her?

Faiths & Powers: Spell spheres and kit pack for priests and paladins
Might & Guile: Tweaks and kits for warriors and rogues
Scales of Balance: Game tweaks and rule overhauls
NPC_EE: More options for NPCs in BGEE, SoD, & BG2EE

#122 K4thos

K4thos
  • Modders
  • 876 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 11:25 AM

BDIMOEN.CRE use stats from the IMOEN.CRE file (level 1) when this component is installed. There should be an exception for BDIMOEN.CRE in this tweak considering she doesn't have any minimum hp items and there is scripted 20 damaged applied to her during SoD Baldur's Gate cutscene.

Weird. Why didn't they put a min1hp item on her?

my mistake, she indeed has minhp1 item. It doesn't seems to solve this issue though when this component is installed,

#123 Juanrah

Juanrah
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 03:01 PM

I have a question, I'm not sure if this post belongs somewhere else. I recently added mods from Tweak pack v16, can I install the latest Beta 5 without uninstalling the mods from v16? What do you recommend?

I am playing BG2EE from Steam. 

Thanks in advance

Edited by Juanrah, 01 November 2016 - 03:06 PM.

#124 Mike1072

Mike1072
  • Gibberling Poobah
  • 2326 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 03:13 PM

I'd recommend uninstalling the BG2 Tweak Pack before attempting to install Tweaks Anthology.  However, if you have a save game in progress, you may want to hold off until you finish that playthrough.

#125 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 5926 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:31 AM

v4 Readme: 

Reveal City Maps
BGEE, IWDEE, BG, IWD, Tutu, IWD-in-BG2

In Baldur's Gate II, city maps were revealed as soon as you entered the area. For Baldur's Gate content, this component will reveal the maps of Baldur's Gate, Nashkel, Beregost, Candlekeep, and (if Tales of the Sword Coast is installed) Ulgoth's Beard. This tweak is not available for Baldur's Gate Trilogy as it contains this functionality by default. For Icewind Dale content, the maps of Easthaven, Kuldahar, and Lonelywood will be revealed.

Actually this is in the BGT Tweaks, and not in the default BGT-weidu game, so you probably should add the component to be available for BGT too. If it's not already that is.

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.

Here's how to install all the stable mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games.

#126 K4thos

K4thos
  • Modders
  • 876 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:41 PM

Please remove eet from Fate Spirit Summoning tweak GAME_IS check since similar functionality is already implemented in EET by default:

BEGIN @401000 DESIGNATED 4010
GROUP @0
REQUIRE_PREDICATE     GAME_IS ~tob bg2ee eet bgt~   @25 // ToB required
=>
BEGIN @401000 DESIGNATED 4010
GROUP @0
REQUIRE_PREDICATE     GAME_IS ~tob bg2ee bgt~   @25 // ToB required

Edited by K4thos, 08 January 2017 - 06:47 PM.

#127 Salk

Salk
  • Modders
  • 2861 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:35 PM

I would like the "Gem and Potions require identification" component to offer a choice: Gems, Potions or Both.

#128 nullset

nullset
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:04 AM

There is a bug in the multiple romances option of the Romance Cheats. In the Gorion Wraith sequence, if any of Aerie/Jaheira/Viconia are in the party, are romanced, and have not been persecuted by the Wraith, their subsequent romance talks are lost along with whatever stuff goes with them. The problem is in the %tob%_rom2.baf files. Eg: for Aerie

IF
    !Global("LovedOne","GLOBAL",0)
    !Global("LovedOne","GLOBAL",1)
    InParty(Myself)
    Global("AerieRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)
    Global("ExpLoveTalk","LOCALS",5)
THEN
    RESPONSE #100
        SetGlobal("ExpLoveTalk","LOCALS",6)
END

I have added my own _rom2.baf for each of these three which fixes this problem. I did not patch the mod because the variables here are very confusing to me, and I didn't want to screw anything else up. So, I just added an additional one which, at worst, would duplicate proper action. Eg: for Aerie

IF
    Global("WraithPunish","GLOBAL",3)
    !Global("LovedOne","GLOBAL",1)
    InParty(Myself)
    Global("AerieRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)
    Global("ExpLoveTalk","LOCALS",5)
THEN
    RESPONSE #100
        SetGlobal("ExpLoveTalk","LOCALS",6)
END

As you can see, the only difference is in the first trigger. I have tested this, and it works. About replacing the Tweaks _rom2.baf files instead of adding the additional one, I cannot say.

#129 jvs3

jvs3
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:15 AM

The 'Reveal City Maps When Entering Area' does not work on my EasyTutu installation, both Candlekeep and Beregost are not revealed.

The old component from BG2Tweaks used to work in an identical installation if that is any help.

I have pasted my WeiDU.log below, let me know if you need any other information.

Spoiler

I Just installed the exact same installation order with only bg2_tweaks 'Reveal city maps' component instead of cdtweaks 'Reveal city maps' component and that still works.

Edited by jvs3, 26 March 2017 - 10:07 AM.

#130 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:18 AM

We are also waiting to an update of Anthology to include french translation, made by Isaya. :)

Edited by Graoumf, 26 March 2017 - 07:20 AM.

#131 jvs3

jvs3
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:04 AM

The component 'Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor' still has the original game behaviour of any shells being rotted after showing the the first shell to Taerum after a 10 day limit.

From what I've read after you show the first shell to Taerom a time limit of 10 days starts after which any shells will be rotted, even shells from ankhegs you just killed.

During the beginning of the game I got an ankheg shell made into armor, after picking up this armor I got another fresh shell from an ankheg but Tearom tells me it is rotted, I would assume this component is supposed to remove the above time limit otherwise there is not much point.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users