news

92 replies to this topic

#76 Lollorian

Lollorian

clueless

• Modders
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:12 AM

Looks awesome! Was curious - do NPC #7 and above fire periodic banters? :)

#77 lynx

lynx
  • Modders
  • 3139 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 10:33 AM

Sure, why not? They're full-rights party members.

GemRB - IE anywhere.
Mages needed! Looking for Planescape: Torment testers
Play android version IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE: reported bugs will be ignored! Still looking for builders ...

#78 Bill Bisco

Bill Bisco
  • Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:19 PM

Lynx, can we get a windows build of gemrb to use this mod?

#79 lynx

lynx
  • Modders
  • 3139 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:09 PM

Sourceforge is now fully operational again, but not our buildbot. You'll have to use one of the prerelease builds.

GemRB - IE anywhere.
Play android version IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE: reported bugs will be ignored! Still looking for builders ...

#80 zelazko

zelazko
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 08:52 AM

https://github.com/l...ree/master/10pp

Is there guy for dummies how to install GerMB and 10pp mod. The guide from above link is vague at best.

Almost got it running I see the game window firing up after I click ok on the error pop up but  the game window it closes itself as soon as it appears. How to fix Gemrb.exe - entry point not found error?

oobBqj3.jpgmDPvVqq.jpg

Edited by zelazko, 16 September 2018 - 09:42 AM.

#81 lynx

lynx
  • Modders
  • 3139 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 12:32 AM

Hmm, that's a build problem. Last release added EAX support and something is wrong in the created file for windows. Do you get the same thing with a more recent build:

https://ci.appveyor....d-334/artifacts

GemRB - IE anywhere.

#82 zelazko

zelazko
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 03:48 AM

Spoiler

I get black screen - the game window does NOT close it self - yes. :D

I may know how to fix the paths for CD folders but how do I get missing resources?

Would copying over folders I have in BGII - SoA main game directory into minimal would solve it?

////Edit:

I did just that copied everything into minimal folder and game fires up with GemRB.exe but it freezes on the Wizard of the Coast logo.

Spoiler

I added screenshot because couldn't copied all log message. Screen captured lines from:

[ResourceManager]: Found 'BISLOGO.mve' in 'chitin.key'.

and onward (not many lines though).

DAI8i1E.jpg

Problemo with using missing fonts...

Edited by zelazko, 17 September 2018 - 06:58 AM.

#83 Avenger

Avenger
  • Modders
  • 3803 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:43 AM

I just guess what's your problem, but it seems, you need all files, not just the minimal install. So copy in all the resources and fix the paths.

http://www.gemrb.org...lling_the_games

#84 zelazko

zelazko
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:31 AM

I moved all resources from C:\Users\Cygarniczka\Desktop\Files\Black Isle\BGII - SoA into minimal.

No luck. I messed with gemrb.cfg & gemrb.6.in files. I even copied pasted all data and movies folders/files from CD folders into minimal and C:\Users\Cygarniczka\Desktop\Files\Black Isle\BGII - SoA  ==== no luck. Still the game (gemrb.exe) crashes when I reach Wizard of the Coast logo (before main menu). And the end of the log is the same - missing font rollback.

Can someone please provide copy of your ini and config files? It will help me set up mine correctly.

Edited by zelazko, 17 September 2018 - 10:54 AM.

#85 zelazko

zelazko
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 04:36 PM

Please copy paste your config files. I need the reference.

#86 zelazko

zelazko
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 06:35 AM

Wow got it running finaly and even without GemRB.cfg in my directory! I only have GemRB.cfg.sample in the directory. But how do I get sound? I have no sound in Baldur's Gate II when running GemRB.exe

I had too much junk in my folder so I restored my game directory prior to installing Divine Remixes mod. I think I was getting crash because I had too much junk but it could be possible that one of the components from Anthology Tweaks was messing something e.g. I had tweaks like Fighter- Druid has no restrictions on weapons for example.

WeiDU log:

Spoiler

XbKEWvy.jpg

Edited by zelazko, 18 September 2018 - 07:02 AM.

#87 zelazko

zelazko
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 08:05 PM

I am unable to install 10 person party mod. GemRB althought with lagging and some animations glitches works without crashes I completed almost entire Irenicus cheatu. Now I am at the crossroad without 10pp mod because Kachioko and Dritz wants to join me and my party is already full with Wulfgar in it (plus Jaheria, Minsc, Imoen and Yoshimo).

Error:

AbSLKdO.jpg

SETUP-10PP.DEBUG log

Spoiler

Edited by zelazko, 19 September 2018 - 08:07 PM.

#88 lynx

lynx
  • Modders
  • 3139 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 06:34 AM

Looks like a mod problem, can you check which mod has a file named CBGONOBL.d or .dlg?

GemRB - IE anywhere.

#89 zelazko

zelazko
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 07:33 AM

http://www.shsforums...er-soubar-v113/

***                 SHADOWS OVER SOUBAR                    ***
***                  V1.13 (WeiDU v206)

7gYNxlY.jpg

I removed this file (and any of it extensions .cre & .tra) from all subdirectories and still get the error. It ends up back in 10pp/temp folder.

I also get incorrect syntax thingy too I forgot to mention.

////////EDIT:

Yep. Shadow over Soubar is the culprit. I had one Baldur's Gate II directory with mods installed without SoS in my mod list. 10 person party mod installed just fine.

KytOsrP.jpg

But SoS seems not to be culprit for lagging in GemRB. My GemRB Baldur's Gate II was still lagging.

Spoiler

Edited by zelazko, 20 September 2018 - 09:45 AM.

#90 lynx

lynx
  • Modders
  • 3139 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 12:21 PM

First, here is the latest version of SOS:

https://github.com/w...SoS-EE/releases

looking at that file, it doesn't even have as many lines as the error is reported on:

https://github.com/w...OS/D/CBGONOBL.D

Please copy its content in a spoiler (you can open it with notepad), the whole version history isn't available, so I don't know if this changed in 1.14 or if some other mod enlarged that dialog.

Also, once you install successfully, please zip up the "diffs" folder that was created and upload it or send it via email. I'm interested in the content, since you have so many mods installed. I can read and see if any of the changes are problematic and which mods can be added to the tested/supported list for 10pp.

Edited by lynx, 20 September 2018 - 12:37 PM.

GemRB - IE anywhere.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users