Tulbor missing

Hi,

This is regarding the slime quest. I talk with the lady, get the bottle and get the diary from the slime. The problem is that I cannot find Tulbor in the Red Sheaf inn.

Playing BG1 (5 disc) + ToSC + latest mods. Using windows.

Using the following mods:

Baldurdash

Dudley's fixpack

_Dark Side of the Sword Coast

_Unfinished Business

_Stone of Askavar

_BG Mini Quests and Encounters

_Herbalist

_The Vault

_The Forge

_Ease of use (stacking + maxHP)

_Widescreen mod

Thanks in advance for your help.

Solved.

I reinstalled the mod, but the problem wasn't solved.

Uninstalled it and installed again and problem was solved.

I noticed that un/reinstalling the mod also uninstalled Kagain quest and Creature Restoration from Unfinished business. Not sure if it's related though. I installed them again after solving this, and everything seems to be working so far.

If you uninstall a mod, weiDU uninstalls - and reinstalls - automatically all mods you installed after that mod. That is necessary, because otherwise it is not able to rebuild the game as it was before the installation.

I am glad your problem is solved, and thank you for playing the mod!

If you uninstall a mod, weiDU uninstalls - and reinstalls - automatically all mods you installed after that mod. That is necessary, because otherwise it is not able to rebuild the game as it was before the installation.

I am glad your problem is solved, and thank you for playing the mod!

Yes. Like I said, Initially after reinstalling Miniquest, the Kagain and Creature restorations were "not installed due to errors". So I had to install them again from the UB installer. I doubt it was them causing Tulbor to disappear though.

And may I take this opprotunity to thank for this great mod. Small quests but nice. I especially like how there are multiple ways of solving them, not just straightforward fetch+reward.

Thank you for the kind words!

I will have a look at the mod(s), though. Maybe they alter the area script BGQE is using and the script block could not be executed for some reason. Do I get it right that the order you posted above is the same in your current game (where Tulbor appears as intended), only the Kagain quest and Creature Restoration from Unfinished business are installed after BGQE now?

EDIT: New try: Do I get it right that the order above was the one where Tulbor did not appear?

No idea why you had to install those components by hand, though.

Archived