v15: Material for inclusion

berelinde

Here are a few more dialogs w/ Rastor's NPCs at RPG Dungeon.

W/Kitanya

/////////////////////// More w/ Shar-Teel

CHAIN
  IF ~InParty("R#Kitanya")
!StateCheck("R#Kitanya",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("7XSHAR")!StateCheck("7XSHAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
CombatCounter(0)
Global("KitanyaShar","LOCALS",3)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelKitanya_4
~You kill wizards well, Kitanya.. for an elf.~ DO ~SetGlobal("KitanyaShar","LOCALS",4)~
== R#KITYB ~I think I have had just about enough of your condescending attitude, Shar-Teel.~ [R!KAER02]
== B7Xshar ~Really? Just what do you intend on doing about it?~ [shartj]
== R#KITYB ~Despite your high opinion of yourself, I have defeated mightier warriors than you. If you do not cease trying to detract from contribution to the group, we shall have to meet steel.~ [R!KITS11]
== B7Xshar ~And I would gladly meet your steel. I have yet to meet the warrior that can even come close to offering me a glorious death.~
== R#KITYB ~If it is a glorious death that you seek, I shall endeavor to assist you.~ [R!KITS03]
EXIT

CHAIN
  IF ~InParty("R#Kitanya")
!StateCheck("R#Kitanya",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("7XSHAR")!StateCheck("7XSHAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
CombatCounter(0)
Global("KitanyaShar","LOCALS",4)~ THEN ~R#KITYB~ SharTeelKitanya_5
~Your blade cuts deeply, Shar-Teel, but not as deeply as your words. Where does your disdain for the elven kind come from?~ DO ~SetGlobal("KitanyaShar","LOCALS",5)~
== B7Xshar ~I despise the fact that a human has to work and sacrifice for an entire lifetime to achieve what an elf can lazily stumble upon during their centuries of life.~
=
~If I had half the time that you pointy ears are given, I would have already conquered an entire kingdom in the name of Shar with nothing but my sword.~
== R#KITYB ~The life and an elf is not fraught with the leisure that you think it is, nor is it lacking in sacrifice. I myself witnessed great atrocities in my home of Suldanessalar. I was one of the few survivors of a rampage that an insane mage created several years ago.~~
== B7Xshar ~Well, if you want to start killing mages instead of challenging me at every turn, you will always have my sword at your side.~
== R#KITYB ~I appreciate that, but don't think I won't still challenge you if you get out of line.~
EXIT

////////////////// W/Xzar

CHAIN
  IF ~InParty("R#Kitanya")
!StateCheck("R#Kitanya",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)CombatCounter(0)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")
Global("KitanyaXzar","LOCALS",0)~ THEN ~7XXZARB~ XzarKitanya_1
~So, Kitanya, you distrust mages because one of them devestated your home city of Suldanessalar. Meh, who can blame you.~
=
~But you must give me the opportunity to show you that I am different. Oh YES! I would love it if you would, LEND me an ear over a glass of wine some time.~ DO ~SetGlobal("KitanyaXzar","LOCALS",1)~
== R#KITYB ~I don't know why <CHARNAME> trusts having you around Xzar, but don't give me a reason to separate your head from your body!~
== 7XXZARB ~My, my... aren't we touchy!~
EXIT

CHAIN
  IF ~InParty("R#Kitanya")
Global("KitanyaXzar","LOCALS",1)~ THEN ~7XXZARB~ XzarKitanya_2
~Oh, dear me! There is something in your hair, Kitanya. I'll just get it out.~ DO ~SetGlobal("KitanyaXzar","LOCALS",2)~
== R#KITYB ~Lay a hand on me, Zhentarim, and you will not be getting it back!~
== 7XXZARB ~That's okay.. I have several more to replace it with! Bwhahahaha!~ [xzar3]
EXIT

CHAIN
  IF ~InParty("R#Kitanya")
Global("KitanyaXzar","LOCALS",2)~ THEN ~7XXZARB~ XzarKitanya_3
~May I ask you a question, Kitanya?~ DO ~SetGlobal("KitanyaXzar","LOCALS",3)~
== R#KITYB ~Absolutely not! Listen to me right now, Xzar.. Stay away from me! I have no interest in hearing your vile voice anymore than I have to.~
== 7XXZARB ~Mmm.. so much authority in those pouty lips of yours. I like them.~
=
~Still, the greater joy is in seeing the fear in your victims eyes when, they realize that the tables have turned and turned the powerful into the powerless.~
== R#KITYB ~I you go on like this, don't be surprised if one of these days you find yourself waking up with a dagger at your throat, Zhentarim.~
EXIT

Banters w/ Allison

///////// w/Shar-Teel
CHAIN IF ~InParty("r#allison")!StateCheck("r#allison",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("7Xshar")!StateCheck("7Xshar",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
CombatCounter(0)Global("AllisonSharTeel","LOCALS",0)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelAllison_1
~If you are going to surive, Allison, you are going to have to learn a few fighting techniques. You will find that life or death battle is a little more complicated than picking berries in the forest.~ [shart0]
DO ~SetGlobal("AllisonSharTeel","LOCALS",1)~
== R#ALLISB ~Even when you are trying to help, your actions are performed with an outright coldness. It is as if you have no room in your life for emotion?~ [r#alba05]
== B7Xshar ~Emotion is luxury for weak minded fools that need a way to cope with the powerlessness they feel in everday life.~
=
~A Nightbringer of Shar does not feel emotion, she does however, create them, such as the lamentations of a defeated enemy's loved ones.~
== R#ALLISB ~Is it your wish for all your traveling companions to be frightened of you?~ [r#alba08]
== B7Xshar ~That would be my preference, yes.~
EXIT
CombatCounter(0)Global("AllisonSharTeel","LOCALS",1)~ THEN ~R#ALLISB~ SharTeelAllison_2
~I wanted to thank you for all the help that you have given me, Shar-Teel. You have helped me accomplish things that I never thought possible. I owe you a debt, and...~ [r#alij02]
=
~An apology. I think I was a little too judgemental about you before. I see now that you are just trying to protect yourself and those around you, even if you are a little harsh sometimes.~
DO ~SetGlobal("AllisonSharTeel","LOCALS",2)~
== B7Xshar ~Save the thanks and the apology. I am just glad that you have not tried to backstab me, or gotten your blood splattered on my chainmail.~ [shart_]
== R#ALLISB ~I am with you, although it would be nice to see you act as if you actually care about my well being.~ [r#alij10]
== B7Xshar ~I have traveled with many adventurers, Allison, many of which met with early, brutal deaths. I try not to get too attached.~ [shartw]
EXIT

CombatCounter(0)Global("AllisonSharTeel","LOCALS",2)~ THEN ~R#ALLISB~ SharTeelAllison_3
~Okay Shar-Teel, how about a friendly duel, between you and I?~ [r#alij01]
DO ~SetGlobal("AllisonSharTeel","LOCALS",3)~
== B7Xshar ~Don't make me laugh. Just because you have been trained by a Nightbringer of Shar, it does mean that you have become one.~ [shartj]
== R#ALLISB ~Don't be certain that you will defeat me. You may have taught me a great many things, but the student has a few surprises of her own. Plus I strike swiftly with the speed of a cheetah.~ [R#alss20]
== B7Xshar ~Very well. Get ready to kiss that pretty little face of your, goodbye!~ [shartk]
== R#ALLISB ~Ha! I don't think so. This time, you are going down!~
=
~Take this!~ [R#alss06]
=
~What? How did you do that?~ [R#alss12]
== B7Xshar ~I could see that move coming all the way from Baldur's Gate. Now, just a simple reversal.. and I should have the advantage.~
== R#ALLISB ~Oww! Okay, okay, I yield!~[R#alss14]
== B7Xshar ~Ha! Disarmed and outclassed! You get marks for valor and courage, Allison, but several demerits for bad style.~ [shart5]
== R#ALLISB ~No need to put salt in the wound.~ [R#alss29]
EXIT

//////////////////////// W/Garrick

CHAIN IF ~!AreaType(FOREST)InParty("r#allison")!StateCheck("r#allison",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("7XGAR")!StateCheck("7XGAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("AllisonGarrick","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~R#ALLISB~ GarrickAllison_1
~You shall not continue with your revenge, Irenicus! Your reign of madness ends here!~ [r#alij09] DO ~SetGlobal("AllisonGarrick","GLOBAL",1)~
== B7XGar ~Yes, that's it! Keep practicing until to have it down perfectly, like hat, every time! A well spoken interjection in the face of an epic villain can really make one adventurer more memorable than the next. Plus it gives me better material to include in the newest edition of the Ballad of brave Brave Sir Garrick!~ [garricko]
=
~Perhaps you would like to hear some of the music that I have written for the symphony in the the next theatrical version? I must say, it is rather splendid.~ [garrickq]
== R#ALLISB ~I don't know, Garrick, I really don't care too much for musical comedy.. Anyways, is there anything more lovely than the song of the crickets?~ [R#alss03]
=
~Oh, I just love being in forest. It makes feel like I want to tear my clothes off and run naked through the trees!~ [R#alss04]
== B7XGar ~In that case.. Onward to the forest!~ [garricka]
EXIT

Global("AllisonGarrick","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~R#ALLISB~ GarrickAllison_2
~Garrick, you do not look well. Are you going to be alright?~ [r#alij02] DO ~SetGlobal("AllisonGarrick","GLOBAL",2)~
== B7XGar ~I am just worried that the newest edition of the Ballad of brave Brave Sir Garrick is missing pizazz. You know.. that cutting edge.~
== R#ALLISB ~Anything that I can do to help?~
== B7XGar ~*sigh* I'm not certain, although more of you running around naked in the forest might inspire something.~
== R#ALLISB ~Don't act like a fool, Garrick.~
EXIT

And some banters Smiling Imp & I have worked on between Hubelpot & his BG1 NPCs. Note: They compile but have not been tested.

And... We're asking you to make a scroll to add. It's included in the .d file below, but marked out.

I didn't really like vegetables in my meals until a short time ago, but it has been confirmed that is no longer the case. Thanks Bookwyrme. Not only are you a good writer, you may have solved the problem of my expanding trouser size... :blush::p

Until I figure out that recipe for cinnamon cakes myself, Bwhahahaha! ;)

Confirmed on Tempest's Darian.

We ended up writing a third one for SoA afterwards, so it's probably easiest to just integrate it into the rest of mine. Variables changed to match CBP default. It's installing but hasn't otherwise been tested yet.

I'll try not to upload this thing a fourth time, heh.

New contents:

SOA:

3 banters between Adrian and Angelo

4 banters between Adrian and Arath

3 banters between Adrian and Darian

4 banters and 1 romance conflict dialogue between Adrian and Faren

4 banters between Adrian and Gavin

4 banters between Adrian and Kivan of Shilmista

3 banters between Adrian and Kulyok's Coran

1 banter between Adrian and Kulyok's Tiax

5 banters between Adrian and Kulyok's Xan

2 banters between Adrian and Nephele

4 banters between Adrian and Ninde

1 conflict dialogue between Adrian and Smiling Imp's Xzar & Montaron

2 banters between Adrian and Xulaye

TOB:

2 banters between Adrian and Angelo

1 banter between Adrian and Gavin

1 banter between Adrian and Iylos

1 banter between Adrian and Kivan of Shilmista (and 1 with Deheriana)

1 banter between Adrian and Kulyok's Coran

1 banter between Adrian and Kulyok's Xan

1 banter between Adrian and Ninde

[edit] Gavin and Ninde ToB added.

crossmod_adrian.rar

Bookwyrme & Smiling Imp: we're not really prepared to make extra files for people; would it be possible for you to get someone to make it? This is a huge update, and neither berelinde nor myself have a lot of time to spend on it, unfortunately.

Smiling Imp: Did Seifer give Kiara & Zaiya open-modding status? There is no current official maintainer authorised by Seifer as far as I'm aware, and I'm not sure I feel comfortable putting crossmod in without his consent.

Bookwyrme & Smiling Imp: we're not really prepared to make extra files for people; would it be possible for you to get someone to make it? This is a huge update, and neither berelinde nor myself have a lot of time to spend on it, unfortunately.

No worries. I'll make it later and send it as an attachment.

Smiling Imp: Did Seifer give Kiara & Zaiya open-modding status? There is no current official maintainer authorised by Seifer as far as I'm aware, and I'm not sure I feel comfortable putting crossmod in without his consent.

Tried unsuccessfully to reach seifer so I asked MTS, who hosts a lot of his mods on his site for permission. If it is a problem I will reluctantly retract them and let myself be mangled by an Umberhulk for this display of ignorance.

Corrected my previous post with a few coding mistakes in the ToB banters. Also, additional banters, all verified with K'aeloree.

3 SoA banters with Arath

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("arath")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

!StateCheck("arath",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

!StateCheck("T1Dar",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("T1DarArTalk1","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BT1Dar T1DarArTalk1

~Was there something you required?~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarArTalk1","GLOBAL",1)~

== BLK#ARAT ~Uh, no.~

== BT1Dar ~Then take your gaze elsewhere.~

== BLK#ARAT ~It's just... you're blue. Your skin is blue.~

== BT1Dar ~White with a blue tinge, yes.~

== BLK#ARAT ~I'm relatively sure skin shouldn't be blue.~

== BT1Dar ~A peculiar remark from a druid. There are much stranger things in nature than blue-tinged white skin.~

== BLK#ARAT ~Point taken.~

END

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("arath")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarArTalk2","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BLK#ARAT T1DarArTalk2

~Wait, wait a second. So you weren't joking about the wings?~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarArTalk2","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar ~Did I ever give you the impression that I was?~

== BLK#ARAT ~Well, no, but-~

== BT1Dar ~I am avariel, N'Tel'Quess. Shocking as the concept might seem to you, not every species on Abeir-Toril is merely a human with pointed ears or tusks.~

== BLK#ARAT ~I am not a child, elf, and you need not speak to me as if I was.~

== BT1Dar ~Then don't act like one.~

END

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("arath")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarArTalk3","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BLK#ARAT T1DarArTalk3

~That is so unnatural...~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarArTalk3","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar ~The limited perspective of a groundhog. Ignorant and utterly lacking in subtlety.~

== BLK#ARAT ~Hey! I resent that remark!~

== BT1Dar ~Curious. You misspoke.~

== BLK#ARAT ~What? I know what I said, I said-~

== BT1Dar ~You said "I resent that remark." You misspoke. I believe the correct phrase in the human tongue would have been, "I resemble that remark."~

== BLK#ARAT ~Hah, hah. So he does have a sense of humor after all.~

== BT1Dar ~I am done amusing you, groundhog.~

END

1 ToB banter with Iylos

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("iylos")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

!StateCheck("iylos",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("T1DarITalk","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BT1Dar T1DarITalk

~I believe I am beginning to understand how others saw me, not so long ago. Iylos, take it from one who has been in your position: you're only going to hurt yourself if you continue to hold yourself so aloof.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarITalk","GLOBAL",1)~

== BLK#IYL ~I do not recall asking for your wisdom, elf.~

== BT1Dar ~Precisely. I did not ask for the wisdom of others, yet ignoring it when offered lead only to pain. You feel you have all the wisdom and insight you need.~

== BLK#IYL ~If I wanted a lecture I would have stayed in Amkethran.~

== BT1Dar ~Indeed. I suppose it is not my place to tell you that pride does *not* go before the fall.~

END

2 SoA banters with Nephele

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("nephele")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

!StateCheck("nephele",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("T1DarNephTalk1","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BLK#NEP T1DarNephTalk1

~Darian, dear, your illusion is fraying.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarNephTalk1","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar ~It is not.~

== BLK#NEP ~I just found this on the ground behind you.~

== BT1Dar ~That's not mine, halfling. Trust me when I say if it were mine, you would know about it.~

== BLK#NEP ~But-~

== BT1Dar ~That is a bird feather. It came from a falcon of some sort, I believe. I am not overly familiar with the birds this far south.~

== BLK#NEP ~...Ah.~

END

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("nephele")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarNephTalk2","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BT1Dar T1DarNephTalk2

~I take it you entirely lack any concept of personal space.~

== BLK#NEP ~I'm a mother, dear, I lost that a long time ago. Hold still for a moment. Your collar is lopsided.~

== BT1Dar ~Stop. Touching. Me. I have no particular desire to hurt you, but I am *not* one of your charges.~

== BLK#NEP ~Really, now! It's a wonder you don't have more friends with that attitude.~

== BT1Dar ~Mind your own path and I will mind mine.~

END

1 ToB banter with Nephele

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("nephele")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarNephTTalk","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BLK#NE25 T1DarNephTTalk

~Darian, dear, I do apologise. In all this time I haven't thought to ask you your favorite dish!~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarNephTTalk","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar25 ~It is an avariel creation, Samios. I doubt you could replicate it.~

== BLK#NE25 ~Well, then, I'm always up for a challenge!~

== BT1Dar25 ~Do you see any mountain sage here?~

== BLK#NE25 ~Of course not, this isn't really the correct-~

== BLK#NE25 ~Right. Of course.~

== BT1Dar25 ~The thought is appreciated, but unnecessary. I will endure, even in this hellish desert.~

END

2 SoA banters with Xulaye

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("xulaye")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

!StateCheck("xulaye",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("T1DarXulTalk1","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BLK#XUL T1DarXulTalk1

~Veldrin? I must commend you on this one. I have not heard a word from him since I joined you. You have trained him well.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarXulTalk1","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar ~Words are like razors. Use them carefully.~

== BLK#XUL ~Ah, well trained indeed. I wonder what chain Veldrin uses to ensure your loyalty.~

== BT1Dar ~You will continue to wonder.~

== BLK#XUL ~Veldrin, we must discuss this one later. I may have use for him.~

END

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("xulaye")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

!StateCheck("xulaye",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("LK#XulKnows","GLOBAL",1)

Global("T1DarXulTalk2","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BT1Dar T1DarXulTalk2

~Do not take one step further, drow.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarXulTalk2","GLOBAL",1)~

== BLK#XUL ~Or what? You'll kill me? Hah!~

== BLK#XUL ~You surfacers are most amusing. Such fire. I like this one, Veldrin. You wouldn't consider giving him to me as a gift, would you?~

== BT1Dar ~As with so many earthworms, your reach exceeds your grasp.~

== BLK#XUL ~Pity. Breaking you would be a true pleasure.~

END

2 SoA banters with Yeslick

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("yeslick")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

!StateCheck("yeslick",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("T1DarYesTalk1","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BLK#YES T1DarYesTalk1

~Such a great scowl fer such a young face, elf. Ye look as if ye've the weight o' the world on yer shoulders.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarYesTalk1","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar ~A dwarf deeming me overly dour. Will wonders never cease?~

== BLK#YES ~There's a line between dour an downright pissy, boy.~

== BT1Dar ~If it will silence you, I will smile.~

== BLK#YES ~Ack! You tryin to scare the daylights out of me, boy?! Ye ever learn how to smile for real?~

== BT1Dar ~When circumstances warrant.~

== BLK#YES ~Fine, fine. Come back when ye've grown up some.

END

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("yeslick")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

!StateCheck("yeslick",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("T1DarYesTalk2","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BT1Dar T1DarYesTalk2

~You have a surprisingly long reach for one so short, Yeslick.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarYesTalk2","GLOBAL",1)~

== BLK#YES ~Aye, 'tis not the first time I've heard that. In me youth, some called me Yeslick Long-Arm... well, before I told 'em not to.~

== BT1Dar ~And they listened?~

== BLK#YES ~Well, after I cut a foot from their braids an' gave a few black eyes. A young dwarf be mighty attached ter his beard, y'see.

== BT1Dar ~I suppose adolescence is common to all races. Our fledglings are similarly attached to their adult feathers.~

== BLK#YES ~Har! I'll have ter remember that!~

== BT1Dar ~I am not an adolescent, Yeslick.~

== BLK#YES ~That's what they all say. (wink)~

END

The attachment below is the item for the Hublepot dialogs. The TP2 description as follows.

SAY NAME1 ~Hubelpot's recipe for Cinnamon Cakes~

SAY NAME2 ~Hubelpot's recipe for Cinnamon Cakes~

SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC ~Hubelpot's recipe for Cinnamon Cakes~

SAY DESC ~Hubelpot's recipe for Cinnamon Cakes

Cinnamon Cakes

Take 6 cups o' fresh butter

A good pinch o' salt

3 cups o' sugar

A goodly dash o' cinnamon, an' then a little more fer luck.

12 cups unbleached flour

Cream together sugar, salt, & butter.

Mix th' cinnamon an' th' flour together.

And them te th' butter an' sugar.

Add water te' make it mnageable.

Press th' dough down on a bakin' sheet, poke it wi' a fork, and beke it hot for half an' hour or so.

Serve it warm.~

////////////////////////// Mmmmm.. Yummy! :D

g#xbcin.zip

Crossmod conflict for Yoshimo Romance and Haer'Dalis Romance:

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Haerdalis")
See("Haerdalis")
!StateCheck("Yoshimo",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
!StateCheck("Haerdalis",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
CombatCounter(0)
!See([ENEMY])
Global("LS_HaerDalisRomanceActive","GLOBAL",1)
Global("YoshimoRomanceActive","GLOBAL",1)
Global("HaerdaYoshimoRomCon","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN BYOSHIM HaerdaYoshimoRomCon0
~The longer you speak with our dear <CHARNAME>, my devilish friend, the more I believe you intend to steal our raven off to Sigil with you.~
DO ~SetGlobal("HaerdaYoshimoRomCon","GLOBAL",1)~
== BHAERDA ~Ah, 'tis jealousy I hear! Yoshimo, our oriental parrot! Correct this sparrow if he speaks wrongly, but I don't remember you being named <CHARNAME>'s one and only friend. She has a right to speak with other companions, no?~
== BYOSHIM ~As anyone else, 'sparrow,' but the more you speak to her, the greater my worry becomes. You were hunted, no? As a bounty hunter I know that some people, especially tieflings, draw in troubles like magnets.~
== BYOSHIM ~Bounties usually bring the attention of truly nasty hunters. And that's how the chain works: a troublesome individual, troubles, bounty, bounty hunter...greater problems.~
== BHAERDA ~Well, it seems the bloodhound is in truly low spirits to<DAYNIGHT>. 'Tis not a threat you make, perchance? Now that you mention your occupation, I must say that I am quite curious - have you found some new bounties you'd like to hunt?~
== BYOSHIM ~Nah, and I made no threats, Haer'Dalis! I am just curious - how will this story of yours end, my friend? And what are your motives?~
== BHAERDA ~They are clear as day, and yet they change at the whim of entropy.~
== BYOSHIM ~You would make a fine lawyer, my friend. So... what about the motives?~
== BHAERDA ~They are clear, Yoshimo.~
== BYOSHIM ~If you promise me that you won't let <CHARNAME> down, I will take a step back.~
END
++ ~You give up easily, Yoshimo. You should know that I trust Haer'Dalis. I'm a strong woman and even if I get into troubles, I can handle them. Thank you for your concern, though.~ EXTERN BYOSHIM HaerdaYoshimoRomCon1
++ ~Haer'Dalis, I think you misunderstand our relationship. And I don't want to hear you accuse Yoshimo of being a merciless hunter. He's been a great aid to both of us, lately.~ EXTERN BHAERDA HaerdaYoshimoRomCon2
++ ~Stop it, guys! Why must men always complicate things? Don't tell me who I can talk to and who should stay away.~ EXTERN BYOSHIM HaerdaYoshimoRomCon3
++ ~You're both so... Bah, I can't look at either of you! Haer'Dalis, Yoshimo has the right to worry about me and there's nothing bad about it. Yoshimo, you cannot give another man permission to talk to me. I decide here, guys.~ EXTERN BYOSHIM HaerdaYoshimoRomCon3
++ ~You're both dumb. I hope that neither of you will ever try to flirt with me. Don't get the impression that I'm interested.~ EXTERN BYOSHIM HaerdaYoshimoRomCon4
CHAIN BYOSHIM HaerdaYoshimoRomCon1 //Yoshimo
~Always at your service, leader.~
DO ~Set("YoshimoRomanceActive","GLOBAL",3)~
EXIT
CHAIN BHAERDA HaerdaYoshimoRomCon2 //Haer'Dalis
~Ah, it seems that parrot has lured our sparrow with his colourful plumage. Very well, I shall not interrupt you two.~
DO ~Global("LS_HaerDalisRomanceActive","GLOBAL",3)~
EXIT
CHAIN BYOSHIM HaerdaYoshimoRomCon3 //Yoshimo
~Well, my devilish friend. It seems we angered our dearest leader. We should be silent before we end up keeping night watch together.~
EXIT
CHAIN BYOSHIM HaerdaYoshimoRomCon4 //Yoshimo
~Hmm, our leader never ceases to surprise me. I would, however, rather be surprised in a better way next time.~
DO ~Set("YoshimoRomanceActive","GLOBAL",3) Global("LS_HaerDalisRomanceActive","GLOBAL",3)~
EXIT

Here are dialogues for Tsuki-Valen, but they are also included in the mod (as optional component)

It's a component #1 (main component is marked as component #0)

Scripts are included in the mod, so there's no need to worry for those.

//1 (just after joining dialogue)

CHAIN
IF  WEIGHT #-5 ~InParty("Valen")
See("Valen")
!StateCheck("Valen",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("ValenTsukiTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN L7TsukiB ValenTalk01
~Ah, my pale pearl of sweet name - Valen. It's quite interesting to see you adventuring with <CHARNAME>.~
DO ~SetGlobal("ValenTsukiTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== VALEN
~I'm here because that was Mistress' wish. I am to make sure everything's according to plan.~
== L7TsukiB
~How honest of you, pearl. And what about your own plan? Have you got one? To suck blood out of all Cowled Wizards? To rule the Sword Coast?~
== VALEN
~Making sure <CHARNAME> is alive and getting rid of Shadow Thieves would be good. I'm here to serve Bodhi, I need no personal goals.~
== L7TsukiB
~Oh, how boring. I thought you - vampires - were more ambitious.~
== VALEN
~You will never understand our doings, boy. You're just a toy - I will never understand why Mistress let you live.~
== L7TsukiB
~Maybe she's just smarter than you are.~
EXIT

//2

CHAIN
See("Valen")
Global("ValenTsukiTalk","LOCALS",1)~ THEN L7TsukiB ValenTalk02
~You know, pearl, we should buy you some blush, or something. With you looking like that we'll get into trouble.~
DO ~SetGlobal("ValenTsukiTalk","LOCALS",2)~
== VALEN
~Worry not, boy. If there's any problem, I'll take care of it. Though it would be quite fortunate - I feel like having a meal.~
== L7TsukiB
~So catch a rat or two.~
== VALEN
~I eat no rats - I leave them for scum as you. I have my pride and dignity. And I warn you - watch your tongue, or I will tell Bodhi we lost you in battle.~
== L7TsukiB
~The problem is the witness, yes? I mean <CHARNAME>. What do you think our Mistress would say?~
== VALEN
~Silence. You'll live, but I'm sure Bodhi would forgive me if I cut off your tongue.~
== L7TsukiB
~I'm not afraid of your threats.~
EXIT

//3

CHAIN
See("Valen")
Global("ValenTsukiTalk","LOCALS",2)~ THEN L7TsukiB ValenTalk03
~You seem disgusted, white pearl.~
DO ~SetGlobal("ValenTsukiTalk","LOCALS",3)~
== VALEN
~You - living people - stink. You make me feel sick, drained of energy. You're worse than the sun. This bitter stench...~
== L7TsukiB
~You're whining, Valen. I myself had bath something like four days ago.~
== VALEN
~You're worse than a rat, boy. Dirty, you think only of sexual pleasures... Yes I can tell that. I can see it in your thoughts.~
== L7TsukiB
~Pfeh! You can say that to most men.~
== VALEN
~That's why I consider you animals. Killing you gives me pleasure. I'm a predator among a city of prey.~
== L7TsukiB
~Huh, calm down a bit. You look even more pale than usually, pearl. And now let us move on.~
EXIT

//4

CHAIN
IF WEIGHT #-5 ~InParty("Valen")
See("Valen")
Global("ValenTsukiTalk","LOCALS",3)~ THEN L7TsukiB ValenTalk04
~I'm a bit tired and I would have some wine.~
DO ~SetGlobal("ValenTsukiTalk","LOCALS",4)~
== VALEN
~Now it's you who's whining. But that's not a surprise. Why do you even serve Bodhi?~
== L7TsukiB
~Because it makes me more safe. I'd rather be on the side of the winners - Shadow Thieves will most probably lose, so...~
== VALEN
~Now I see. You'd rather fight against a human than a vampire. You decided to make this alliance because you're a coward.~
== L7TsukiB
~I'd rather survive, that's all.~
== VALEN
~You'll die, that's for sure. The alliance doesn't matter since you're a weak dog.~
== L7TsukiB
~Remember that you're a dog as well, bitch.~
EXIT

//5 (after being left)

CHAIN
IF WEIGHT #-6 ~InParty("Valen")
See("Valen")
Global("ValenTsukiTalkS","LOCALS",0)~ THEN L7TsukiB ValenTalk05
~It seems our pearl has no master.~
DO ~SetGlobal("ValenTsukiTalkS","LOCALS",1)
AreaCheck("AR1512")~
== VALEN
~That's only my business. I'm here for a purpose.~
== L7TsukiB
~You would never bite her hand on your own, yes?~
== VALEN
~Just... just leave me or I shall end your life!~
EXIT

Hey guys, Smiling Imp is back. Just wanted to drop off a few more banters that Giuseppe, The Bigg and myself cooked up between Stivan and the BG1NPCs.

//////////////// w/Alora
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("tb#Stiv")
See("tb#Stiv")
!StateCheck("tb#Stiv",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("7XALORA")!StateCheck("7XALORA",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
CombatCounter(0)
Global("StivanAlora","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~TB#STIVB~ StivanAlora_1
~I know that you are new to Athkatla, Alora. If you ever want to go out and take in a few sights, just let me know. I've lived in the capital of Amn for almost thirty years, and nobody knows its streets better than I do.~
DO ~SetGlobal("StivanAlora","GLOBAL",1)~
== 7XAloraB ~Well, golly gee willikers! That is nice of you Stivan. The City of Coin sure can be rough on a girl..~
=
~What with vampires around every corner and killers that will skin you alive! Ohhh! Just thinking about it gives me the heebie-jeebies!~
== TB#STIVB ~Athkatla has always been the same.. a degraded crime haven, held in check by the Cowled Wizards.~
=
~Despite that, it is still one of the nicer places to live in Faerûn. Besides, you have nothing to fear, for Stivan the Hunter will punish any attack on your person!~
== 7XAloraB ~Hahaha! Thank, Stivan.. I guess Athkatla is not so bad. I just wish that I was not always feeling so homesick for Baldur's Gate.~
== TB#STIVB ~It's hard to feel settled when you are always in the middle of the Promenade, what with all the hustling and bustling that goes on over there. Tell me, have you ever been to the Bridge District? They have the nicest theater there.~
=
~Mommy used to take us there along the boardwalk. They had these delicious shrimp skewers. Mmmm! They are the best!~
=
~I usually would not set foot there, what with all the seagulls there, but I would make an exception if a lovely lass like you were to accompany me.~
== 7XAloraB ~Gee wizz! That sounds like fun Stivan. To be honest, all this adventuring can become a bummer after a while and I could use a night out on the town.~
== TB#STIVB ~It's a date then!~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("tb#Stiv")
See("tb#Stiv")
InParty("7XALORA")!StateCheck("7XALORA",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
CombatCounter(0)
Global("StivanAlora","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~TB#STIVB~ StivanAlora_2
~Can I ask you, Stivan, why do you hate seagulls so much?~
DO ~SetGlobal("StivanAlora","GLOBAL",2)~
== TB#STIVB ~Those filthy seagulls killed my parents, feasted on their bodies and slept with the remains! How could I not hate them?!~
== 7XAloraB ~Gosh, I'm so sorry, Stivan! That's horrible!~
== TB#STIVB ~To make matters worse, after my parents and siblings were killed, I asked my father's partner for help, since I didn't know how to handle money and vineyards. It was a fatal mistake, since that coward stole my papers and showed the court false documents, where he was named as the owner of my family's manor.~
=
~I was feeling real low about myself then.. and that is when Brandobaris came to me and gave me the heavy task of ridding Faerûn of Seagulls.~
== 7XAloraB ~What happened to your family is terrible, but will killing every seagull you come across bring your parents back to life?~
=
~Love is stronger than death: even though it can't stop death from happening, but death can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.~
== TB#STIVB ~You know, you are right. *sigh* It will be hard starting out, but mommy always said that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger.~
=
~Thank you, Alora.. One day I'll have to invite you to my country farm to show my gratitude. You'll drink of the best wine to ever wet your own lips.~
== 7XAloraB ~Hehehehe! I prefer sarsaparilla to wine.~
EXIT
//////////// w/Garrick
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("tb#Stiv")
See("tb#Stiv")
Global("StivanKindrek","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7XGar~ StivanGarrick_1
~Ah, Stivan! Just the halfling that I was looking for.~
=
~May I ask you an important question?~ DO ~SetGlobal("GarrickKindrek","GLOBAL",1)~
== TB#STIVB ~Let me guess.. You want to use my tragic story and the quest Brandobaris gave me as the basis of your newest rendition of the Ballad of brave Brave Sir Garrick?~
== B7XGar ~Well, no actually. I was going to ask you to use your slingshot to clear the stagehouse of those pesky pigeons. Darn things have been pooing all over the statues!~
=
~Although.. adding your story to the newest edition of my ballad is not a bad idea. It might make an interesting change to the whole cliched 'warrior with a sword' image, to tell the tale of a halfling with a mission.~
=
~I can see it now! We'll call it, 'The Biggest Little Thing You Have Ever Seen' and we'll charge two extra gold coins per ticket!!! Oh, where are my quill and parchment when I need them?~ [garrickb]
== TB#STIVB ~Er... Well, would you like to buy a plume? I have plenty. For you, just five gold coins.~
== B7XGar ~Five gold coins, huh? Mmm.. How about you loan me a plume for now? I will pay you back after the first night we sell all seats.. Trust me, a story this good sells itself.~
== TB#STIVB ~Very well. here you go.~
== B7XGar ~Thank you so very much.~ [garrick4]
=
~Hmm.. now where to find a piece of parchment?~
== TB#STIVB ~Funny that you should mention it. I have this fine parchment right here, made of seagull hide. For you, twenty gold coins per sheet.~
== B7XGar ~*sigh* I can already tell this is going to be an expensive production.~ [garrickv]
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("tb#Stiv")
See("tb#Stiv")
Global("StivanGarrick","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~B7XGar~ StivanGarrick_2
~This plume you sold me has done wonders for my story writing, Stivan. Ever since I have been
using it to write with, I have been getting tremendous inspiration.~
=
~Could it be that it is magical?~ DO ~SetGlobal("StivanGarrick","GLOBAL"2)~
== TB#STIVB ~Magical? Umm.. why yes! With it you will be able to write the best poems ever.~
=
~I found it in the middle of a huge pile of enchanted seagull poo.~
== B7XGar ~Pile of enchanted seagull, WHAT?!~
== TB#STIVB ~Yes, you should probably stop putting it in your mouth when you are brainstorming.~
== B7XGar ~Well, I wish you would have told me that earlier.~
== TB#STIVB ~Sorry. How is the newest edition of your ballad going? Have you had time yet to
dedicate a chapter to Stivan and his holy crusade against the evil seagulls?~
== B7XGar ~I was thinking I could append it to the back of a later chapter later on somewhere,
perhaps random miscellany.. somewhere between Carbos and Shank?~
== TB#STIVB ~The tragedy of my family being killed by those nasty seagulls deserves more than
just being appended near the back! It needs its own chapter, so that the people will know that I
have deplumed entire flocks of seagulls in my quest for revenge.~
=
~Come on, Garrick, do a friend a favor.~
== B7XGar ~After what you charged me for this parchment, friend, you are lucky to be getting a
mention at all.~
EXIT
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("tb#Stiv")
See("tb#Stiv")
Global("StivanGarrick","GLOBAL",2)~ THEN ~B7XGar~ StivanGarrick_3
~I must say that you were right, Stivan and that I am sorry I ever doubted you. This stuff that
you have been giving me is pure literary gold!~
=
~Hopefully this newest edition of the ballad of brave Brave Sir Garrick will line both our
pockets with real gold very, very soon.~ DO ~SetGlobal("StivanGarrick","GLOBAL"3)~
== TB#STIVB ~The important thing to me is that my family's story will be published and preserved
for generations to come and finally, everyone will know the truth to the treacherous seagulls.~
=
~Have you ever looked a seagull in the eye, eh? There is evil there... Pure evil. And I intend to
hunt all of them... All of them!~
== B7XGar ~Ummm.. yes.~
=
~Perhaps we could talk more about this later, maybe with a few glasses of that wine you are always
going on about.~
== TB#STIVB ~Sounds good to me, although I must warn you. The wine that my family made, and taught me to make, is the best that you will ever drink, but it also has some kick to it.~
== B7XGar ~Not to worry my friend. For I am, brave Brave Sir Garrick, and I have drunk many a
glasses of wine in many a taverns. 'Tis just another merry adventure, for I!~
EXIT

/////////////////////////// w/Xzar

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("tb#Stiv")
See("tb#Stiv")Global("StivanXzar","GLOBAL",0)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")~ THEN ~7XXZARB~ XzarStivan_1
~They say that you are a connoisseur of fine wines, Stivan.~
=
~Have you ever enjoyed a nice glass of chianti while devouring the liver of your mortal enemy?~ [xzar26] DO
~SetGlobal("StivanXzar","GLOBAL",1)~
== TB#STIVB ~I have enjoyed roasted seagull on many fine nights, however I prefer it with a glass of pinot noir.~
== 7XXZARB ~I hardly think that I could fill my appetite with seagulls. No, I need something with a little more meat on its bones.~
=
~Something that kicks, screams and begs for mercy as you are slowly eating it alive. I like my meat, FRESH! Bwhahahaha!~ [xzar3]
EXIT
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("tb#Stiv")
See("tb#Stiv")Global("StivanXzar","GLOBAL",1)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")~ THEN ~7XXZARB~ XzarStivan_2
~I could really use your services at my oceanside villa, Stivan. My front porch is about to collapse under the weight of all those seagull droppings!~ [xzar25]
=
~Why don't you stop by some time and kill those little bastards for me? I'll pay you in gold, and give you a special treat...~
=
~Do you like candy? Bwhahahaha!~ [xzar25] DO ~SetGlobal("StivanXzar","GLOBAL",2)~
== TB#STIVB ~You don't need to give me anything, Xzar. I will kill those seagulls just for the pleasure.~
== 7XXZARB ~I admire someone that enjoys killing just for the pleasure. Mmm.. Nice to have someone around that is motivated to do something.~ [xzar18]
=
~All Montaron wants to do these days is get drunk and spend gold on whores. He could do with some replacing...~
== 7XMONTB IF ~InParty("MONTI")!StateCheck("MONTI",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~Watch it, wizard! Yer asking ta get yer throat slit!~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("tb#Stiv")
See("tb#Stiv")Global("StivanXzar","GLOBAL",2)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")~ THEN ~7XXZARB~ XzarStivan_3
~No, you really must stop by my art show, Stivan. In my private collection, I have the most horrid beast to ever walk the earth and fly the skies..~ [xzar28]
=
~The ultra rare, seagull boy! Bwhahahahaha!~ DO ~SetGlobal("StivanXzar","GLOBAL",3)~
== TB#STIVB ~Seagull boy!? Is that wine going to your head Xzar? What nonsense are you speaking of?~
== 7XXZARB ~I swear to you that it is true. Just a little project that I have been working on, created from victims that Monty lured into the darkness of the alleys with the promise of some black lotus.~
== 7XMONTB IF ~InParty("MONTI")!StateCheck("MONTI",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~Shut yer fuckin' mouth, ya bloody fool! Ya canna trust adventurers ta keep a secret.~
=
~Ya tell one of 'em and before ya know it, the whole fuckin' city knows what ya have done.~
== TB#STIVB ~No thank you, Xzar, I don't think I want to see you collection. In fact, I think I already know too much.~
== 7XXZARB ~Well, if you change your mind, feel welcome to stop in at anytime. I could always use a fresh set of elven eyes and halfling feet around the workshop.~ [xzar32]
EXIT
/////////////////////// w/Montaron
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("tb#Stiv")
See("tb#Stiv")Global("StivanMonty","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("7XMONT")!StateCheck("7XMONT",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
CombatCounter(0)~ THEN 7XMONTB MontyStivan_1
~If ye swing yer whole arm in a vertical circle with yer sling, instead of just twirl it over yer head, you'll get yerself enough centrifugal force ta kill more than two birds with one stone.~
DO ~SetGlobal("StivanMonty","GLOBAL",1)~
== TB#STIVB ~I'm glad that you that enjoy killing seagulls as well, Montaron. They deserve to die, ALL OF THEM!~
== 7XMONTB ~Aye, nothin' but a thievin' bunch of rats with wings.. and crappin'on everything.. Disgusting!! If ye ask me, they should pay the Cowled Wizards ta kill every last one of those dirty little fuckers!~
== TB#STIVB ~But that would take the fun out of being able to kill them ourselves.~
== 7XMONTB ~Aye, I suppose ye are right, Stivan.~
=
~How about passing me that wineskin and givin' yer old buddy, Montaron, a taste of that wine yer always braggin' about?~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("tb#Stiv")
See("tb#Stiv")Global("StivanMonty","GLOBAL",1)
CombatCounter(0)~ THEN 7XMONTB MontyStivan_2
~Ye were telling the truth, Stivan. That wine ye got has got ta be the most tasty fuckin' bunch of grapes I have ever had.~
DO ~SetGlobal("StivanMonty","GLOBAL",2)~
== TB#STIVB ~My family used to have many vineyards in our estate, until it was unjustly taken away.~
== 7XMONTB ~Too bad about that.. Still, that is some fuckin' good wine, mate!~
== TB#STIVB ~I'm glad you enjoy it, Montaron. It makes killing seagulls twice as fun.~
=
~How about a challenge? Next time we get the chance, let's see who can kill more seagulls!~
== 7XMONTB ~Yer on, mate! Now give me another swig of that wine!~
EXIT
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("tb#Stiv")
See("tb#Stiv")Global("StivanMonty","GLOBAL",2)
CombatCounter(0)~ THEN 7XMONTB MontyStivan_3
~No, if anyone orders Merlot, I'm leavin'. I am NOT drinking any fuckin' Merlot!~
DO ~SetGlobal("StivanMonty","GLOBAL",3)~
== TB#STIVB ~Calm yourself, Montaron! You are going to give yourself a heart attack!~
=
~Now I am telling you.. I know Athkatla like the back of my hand, and the best looking halfling girls in the city all go to The Adamantine Mug.. And they all drink merlot.~
=
~So.. If they want to drink Merlot, we're drinking Merlot.~
== 7XMONTB ~Bah! I knew this was a terrible idea the minute that ye mentioned it.~
== TB#STIVB ~Everything will be fine, just stop worrying so much!~
=
~I know.. How about I give you another chance to beat me in the slingshot contest? What do you say, the next time we get the chance, we have a go at it? The last one to kill twenty seagulls pays for drinks.~
== 7XMONTB ~Yer not gonna get lucky twice, Stivan! Yer on!~
EXIT

///////////////////// Here are a few more that are not coded

Branwen: ~Stop sharpening your steel on those harmless birds. There are much worthier enemies that deserve to taste your blade~
Stivan: ~Well, it's up to you for those. Seeing you is enough to make them run.~
Branwen: ~I beg your pardon?~
Stivan: ~*Ahem* Don't misunderstand me. What I meant is that your looks, your gaze, your posture... Everything in you projects so much strength that our enemies know they've lost as soon as they see you.~
Branwen: ~Never judge by appearances. Even the scariest of warriors might lose hold of his blade.~
Stivan: ~You're still a woman to be feared. How can you be so brave?~
Branwen: ~Courage might come from the gods, but courage from within is perhaps even better. My courage is born from toil and hardship, from a refusal to let fear dictate my actions. A courage that might be called grace under pressure.~
Stivan: ~I'm feeling really inspired right now. I could raze a whole city and burn it to the ground!~
Branwen: ~Very well. Save your memory of this moment and how to call upon it when you need it. You'll break your opponent with the might of a snow storm.~
Stivan: ~I can't wait till we stop to eat. I'm so hungry... Is it your turn to cook, Branwen?~
Branwen: ~So it would seem, but I still haven't thought about what I should prepare.~
Stivan: ~Seagull breast, slowly roasted?~
Branwen: ~I'd prefer more filling meat, but I'm afraid we'll have to make do.~
Stivan: Any idea on how to garnish it? Mine always ends up tasteless.~
Branwen: I have some leaves of laurel with me. I usually put them on wounds to make their closing easier, but they're good for this as well. We could also add some fennel seeds. I always keep them to fix a sore throat, but we won't need them here.~
Stivan: ~(Nom!) I'm watering already! I didn't know you were a good cook!~
Branwen: ~And why not? I answered Tempus' call and took up arms, but I'm still a woman. I'm supposed to know more about these things than a boy.~
Stivan: ~Heh, I suppose, you could do all right with a hammer in one hand and a rolling pin in the other.~
Branwen: ~(SIgh) Come on, help me pick up some wood without saying more stupid things.~

////////// Furthermore, I wrote Branwen, Alora and Garrick’s reactions when Stivan joins the party. They should be added after the last sentence of Stivan during that dialogue.
Alora: ~Yesss! An halfling friend with whom I should steal precious things! Gosh, this adventure is looking more and more promising!~
Garrick: ~Hullo there! My name is Garrick, Sir Garrick, and I'm happy that a beggar like you has joined our party. Thanks to my skill with such matters, we'll fill our pockets without a single risk!~
Stivan: ~Ehm... I thought <CHARNAME> was the boss. Either way, the local nobles don't like giving out money, so don't expect many alms.~
Garrick: ~I don't care. You'll still be an endless supply of feathers for me.~
Branwen: ~By the way he waves his blade, this halfling might become a great warrior, but his steel is going to remain cold without lots of discipline and training.~

//////////// Branwen, Alora and Garrick’s reactions when Stivan tells of Saerk:
Branwen: ~Why should we ever leave that man unpunished? I say we stop waiting around and remove his head from his neck!~
Alora: ~Ooohhh, what a bad situation! I wouldn't want to be in your head, Stivan. If this man has some jolly shining things, I could steal them as an insult, but not hurt him. You should never punish evil men by acting in an evil way.~
Garrick: ~This plot is too thick for me. I prefer the old times' stories, where the bad guy always explained his goals without being shy about it.~
~... Sorry, could you repeat who tricked whom?~

/////// Stivan thoughts about Branwen, Alora and Garrick should become available in the PIDs:
~I've never seen a longleg as strong and energic as her! Mommy always said that tough looking people actually hide their weaknesses, but she would surely change her idea if she ever knew Branwen.~
~The bard? Oh, he's a friendly one, unlike you. He's funny, and he's teaching me something about acting. A pity he always ends up changing the subject and praising his own skills.~
~Heh. Had I known her before, my years on the streets would have been much funnier. She's gentle, friendly and a good thief, even if I'm better. (Blushes) She also looks nice.~

Archived