Photo

Patching State.IDS?

19 replies to this topic

#16 Salk

Salk
  • Modders
  • 2915 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:38 AM

Does the engine stop processing triggers in a script block as soon as one false is found?

#17 Avenger

Avenger
  • Modders
  • 3731 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:51 AM

Does the engine stop processing triggers in a script block as soon as one false is found?

Yeah. 

Well, except if it hits an Or.

Edited by Avenger, 05 November 2017 - 05:52 AM.

#18 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6308 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:50 AM

Yeah.

Is that from a bottom to up, or up to bottom ?

I was reading somewhere about that... that it's reversed somewhere at a game ... which is why I ask.

And it had something to do with the .baf and .bcs files... disregard everything if it's wrong, or whatever.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 05 November 2017 - 06:54 AM.

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#19 Ardanis

Ardanis

A very GAR character

• Modders
  • 2558 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:14 PM

From top to bottom, both inside and outside of OR(). The rumor about reversed checking order within OR() was wrong.

"Uguu~ Boku Ayu."

Before you start breaking wall tiles with your bare fists, ask yourself first - do you truly need it?

#20 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6308 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:17 AM

K, thanks. Will try to use that in the future....
Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users