Magnificent mod!

I know it is no longer supported, but it does not mean that it can no longer be praised! :mad:

Whoah... what can I say. Theoretically, this mod has *everything* that is bound to go wrong. A noble elf with an angsty past, a dead loved one and a guilt complex. A therapeutic romance, or, alternatively, a happy and non - canon ending for a previously tragic character. A resurrection of a canon character that was supposed to be lost forever. And still - it is insanely good. Written with such skill and grace that the theoretical rules become forgotten and unnoticed.

I adore the way this mod continiues where NPC Project left off, with such details as Kivan's wedding gift bow and quite a few interesting 'catching up' banters. One could see that they were used to determine the nature of PC's relationship with the ranger, but it still was very subtle, and never destroyed the 'atmosphere' :).

Another major thing I liked is the lyrical, melancholic style of writing. It fits the character very well, and proves that the author knows her elves;). I am no expert on elven lore myself, but could clearly see that this mod avoided the mistake many make - it explored an elf, not a human with pointed ears.

The mod is pretty much a 'choose your own adventure' one, with plenty of options to explore, making this expansion a vital part of the game, not just a one - time add - on.

And another thing: thank you for the graveyard banter! I have not yet seen a mod that would give the PC an opportunity to honor Sarevok; I always assumed Charname buried what was left of him, but seeing it in dialogue was just priceless. :beer:

Great mod!

Archived