Portraits for Corrupted NPCs

Domi

I've got a really nice evil imoen pic that I picked up somewhere. It doesn't look anything like her standard portrait though. I'd post it but I don't have a site to link to it. If someone is interested enough give me a PM and I'll send you the file.

Icelus offered to put it up for me. Very helpful guy smile.gif.

Well, since we have Imoen already that can be Nalia... whom we are still missing ;)

Only problem I might see is that Nalia's eyes are brown, and this one looks green. I could be wrong, and it might just be my monitor though ;)

Here ya go.smile.gif

Thanks! Like I said, very helpful.

Well, since we have Imoen already that can be Nalia... whom we are still missing smile.gif

My first thought was this would be a bit of a change for Nalia....skulls on her neck, different hair color, unfriendly look. Then I thought well it's a bit of a change for Imoen too. So if you can use it glad I could help. smile.gif

Only problem I might see is that Nalia's eyes are brown, and this one looks green. I could be wrong, and it might just be my monitor though  smile.gif.

Actually, they look green to me too.

Wow there's a lot of smiling smilies here...I think I'm going to be ill. I'm going to go kick something small and furry now. Yeah that'll help. FIREdevil.gif

Archived