Known bugs - all fixed in v5

DavidW

Thank for the lead -- it hit the mark!

Galactygon's SpellPack beta version 3 makes changes to certain spells, and makes InvisPurge waaay more powerful than True Seeing.

Behold...

Invisibility Purge (Abjuration)

Level: 3

Sphere: Wards

Range: 0

Duration: 1 turn/level

Casting Time: 1 round

Area of Effect: 10-foot radius/level

Saving Throw: None

vs.
True Seeing (Divination)

Level: 5

Sphere: All

Range: 0

Duration: 1 turn

Casting Time: 8

Area of Effect: 70' radius

Saving Throw: None

Sorry for blaming the SCS for this "bug". Thank you for your help in resolving this.

Now I have to decide if I should keep this version installed in just the BG1 portion, as SCS priests don't have access to True Seeing. Do they?

Now I have to decide if I should keep this version installed in just the BG1 portion, as SCS priests don't have access to True Seeing. Do they?

No, they don't. SCS priests and wizards only have access to the spells in vanilla BG1, with the exceptions of Iron Skins and Physical Mirror.

Guest Guest_geethreeuser_*

I find the "Andris" spellcaster in/under the ice island (from ulgoths beard) to be unkillable.

The other two mages (marcellus and whatisname) that are with him will die normally, but the leader Andris will not go down even under repeated "control Y" damage.

I find the "Andris" spellcaster in/under the ice island (from ulgoths beard) to be unkillable.

The other two mages (marcellus and whatisname) that are with him will die normally, but the leader Andris will not go down even under repeated "control Y" damage.

Update: I loaded from the ulgoth beard start a few times, and finally got a "killable" version that would die.

Archived