Install Order Discussion

cmorgan

CamDawg edit: Split from this topic in the Tweaks forum

Well, with the rock-paper-scissors thing, (and slightly off topic) I have been advocating a setup for Tutu that basically goes

EDIT: contents removed for clarity; see post farther down for new information

I gather from this conversation that I need to rethink this and add Divine Remix, Sword and Fist, etc. in a t... well, what place in the order?

With the caveat that HLAs have absolutely no use in a Tutu game, so that a Tutu install may have a different order than a BG2 game :mad:

In that case, keep DR-Tweaks-Refinements as the tail end.

However, DR's a bit of a slippery fish--it likes being late so it can modify all of the divine spells and absolutely has to go after the majority of divine kit mods, but in some respects it acts as a platform from which other mods can build. In that sense, it should almost be classed as a quest mod. For example, aigleborgne's Enhanced Creatures is planning on kitting Tutu creatures with DR kits and taking advantage of the new spells available. We've been working with Salk to make sure we'll have all of the hooks necessary for it to integrate with DR; it's the primary reason we added the Strifeleader for v4. I believe DR and SCS are fairly agnostic to one another w.r.t. install order, but we may want to advocate sticking SCS after DR in case DavidW wanted to use DR spells/kits in future releases.

As a general recomendation, I'd toss a new 'Kit Mods' entry after 'NPC Mods' and just include a note either warning folks to read readmes or an explicit warning that DR has to go after other divine kits. You may also want to consider an 'Item/Store Mods' entry, which I'd suggest putting prior to BG1 NPC.

You may also want to consider an 'Item/Store Mods' entry, which I'd suggest putting prior to BG1 NPC.

Item/Store mods for Tutu... That would currently be the BW Herbs Add-In and... are there any others? Or are you advocating installing Exotic Items from Tweaks prior to BG1NPC?

OK, so the list could be

Requirements for list = WeiDU mods with few or no incompatabilities

Mods with no forum data yet available on install order:

The Vault (unevaluated as to Tutu compatability, ReadMe still indicates it must be installed before Tutu Conversion, making it incompatable with EasyTutu and the equivalent of a Non-WeiDU mod for Tutu v4)

Blonde Imoen [G3] (probably ok in any order, untested/unconfirmed)

Secret of Bone Hill [sHS] (Tutu compatable and used on both Tutu and BGT, but no Tutu data on install order. See SHS for dtat on BGT install order.)

For Tutu v4 "Core Install"

Baldurs Gate 1 full install, "custom", fully patched if no TOTSC [bioWare]

Recommended: Tales of the Sword Coast, fully patched if not in "The Original Saga package" [bioWare]

Baldurs Gate II - SoA full install, fully patched if no ToB [bioWare]

Recommended: Baldurs Gate II - ToB full install, fully patched [bioWare]

(allowed: Baldurdash [PPG] of both installations OR

Baldurdash of BG1 [PPG] and BG2 FixPack [G3] of BG2)

Convert to Tutu v4 [PPG]

Tutufix [PPG]

all components except Do not install #11 // Remove Spells That Weren't In BG2

* Walking Speeds is ok, but Note: unanticipated side effects of this component: may be better at the end of the whole installation after Tweaks but before GUI

For EasyTutu "Core Install"

Baldurs Gate 1 full install, "custom", fully patched if no TOSC [bioWare]

Recommended: Tales of the Sword Coast, fully patched if not in "The Original Saga package" [bioWare]

Baldurs Gate II - SoA full install, fully patched if no ToB [bioWare]

Recommended: Baldurs Gate II - ToB full install, fully patched [bioWare]

(allowed: Baldurdash [PPG] of both installations OR

Baldurdash of BG1 [PPG], wait to use BG2 FixPack [G3] until after EasyTutu install)

Install EasyTutu_SOA or _TOB [uSOutpost31]

Optional: Tutufix (latest version) [PPG]

* BG2 Ammo Stacks

* Totemic Druid Spirit Summons are Balanced

* BG1 Summoning Spells

* Hooded unarmoured avatars and hooded bards

* Walking Speeds Note: unanticipated side effects of this component: may be better at the end of the whole installation after Tweaks but before GUI, or not installed

Do not install #11 // Remove Spells That Weren't In BG2

EasyTutu Degreenifyer [uSOutpost31]

EasyTutu Kits [uSOutpost31]

EasyTutu Spawns [uSOutpost31]

For both Tutu and EasyTutu after "Core" install

Anywhere in order after Tutu:

One Pixel Productions [sHS] (Mac install s note: fix underway, currently do not install this)

Moinesse's Avatars [G3]

BG1 NPC Portrait Pack [G3]

Plasmocat's "BG NPC Portraits in BG2 Style" [G3]

Plasmocat's "Picks of the Litter" Portrait Pack [G3]

In Install Order

Item/Store Mods:

Song and Silence [G3] (contains a new store and new items)

Herbs and Potions Add-in for BG1/BG1Tutu/BGT [bWL]

Comprehensive Mod:

The BG1 NPC Project [G3]

BG1 NPC Music Pack [G3] (anywhere in order)

Other Quest Mods:

The Lure of the Sirine's Call] [PPG]

The Grey Clan Episode I: The Last Breath of the Past] [bWL]

NPC Mods:

Indira NPC] [PPG]

Finch NPC] [PPG]

Mur'Neth NPC for Tutu or BGT-WeiDU] [G3]

(Mur'Neth last to detect and install cross-NPC content)

AI/Scripting Mods:

eSeries [G3] (some checking for Tutu still to do?)

gMinion [G3]

Kit/Class Mods: (not too many kits at once)

Ashes of Embers [PPG]

Sword and Fist [G3]

Divine Remix [G3]

Global Tweaks and Improvements:

Sword Coast Stratagems [G3] (SCS' NPC-level-up feature currently has to be installed after Tweaks'(v2) Montaron as an assassin; fix to BG2 Tweak Pack underway)

BG2 Tweak Pack [G3]

GUI:

LadeJarl's Tutu GUI v1.7 [PPG]

Exotic Items already accounts for just about everything that tweaks items, so it should be install order independent (i.e. it's fine being last).

Right, that's what I thought. I was mainly wondering whether you had any specific item / store mods in mind that ought to be installed before BG1NPC.

Tutufix [PPG]

all components except>>

DO NOT INSTALL BG1 Summoning Spells - causes crashes)

Yikes, that's news to me - I've been using that component since it became a part of Tutufix, without noticing any problems with it and BG1NPC. What kind of crashes are we talking here?

Don't forget about TutuAI_v1 which is very obscure. I've downloaded it, but haven't tried it yet because I need to Mac-ify it if I can, and I'm trying to remember where I found it. It was linked through a thread in one of the BG1 misc. mod forums, maybe SHS?

And wouldn't the monster AI improvements, which don't go far enough, IMO (admittedly based on only a couple of chapters of use), for melee combat, overwrite any of the other monster AIs?

I know that's why Horred is so insistent that BP be loaded after most all quest mods so that his AI can overrwrite theirs.

Don't forget about TutuAI_v1 which is very obscure. I've downloaded it, but haven't tried it yet because I need to Mac-ify it if I can, and I'm trying to remember where I found it. It was linked through a thread in one of the BG1 misc. mod forums, maybe SHS?

And wouldn't the monster AI improvements, which don't go far enough, IMO (admittedly based on only a couple of chapters of use), for melee combat, overwrite any of the other monster AIs?

I think TutuAI is basically considered to be a deprecated mod now that Sword Coast Stratagems is out.

As for TutuAI - SCS compatibility, SCS creator DavidW had this to say over on PPG:

How do different AI enhancing scripts interact? Say this with the Tutu AI pack?

Almost certainly they don't. If you install the TUTU AI pack after SCS, it overwrites nearly (not quite) all the SCS mage improvements with the TUTU-AI mage improvements, and nearly (not quite) all the SCS general-combat improvements with the TUTU-AI ones (so enemies won't get potions automatically, for instance). If you do it the other way around, the SCS mage AI completely overwrites the TUTU-AI mage AI and partially overwrites the TUTU-AI general AI. Basically, pick whichever one you prefer and install that one.

http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,22714.25.html

Hang on! I, too, have been using BG1 Summoning Spells since day 1 and have ever really only had CTD leaving Beregost (nothing exciting, just the usual Tutu thing).

But then, I don't use summoning spells that often.

My bad; post edited. The BG1 Summoning Spells was the wrong set of notes ;) - Summoning Spells does work.

What didn't work was a component of TutuFix which was labeled

"Remove BG2 spells that weren't in BG1" component , mislabled in tp2 to read

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #11 // Remove Spells That Weren't In BG2

http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/to....html#msg279331

http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,21225.0.html

(my notes got scrambled during a particularly silly cut-and-paste session on my part).

And Sim was cool about working towards eSeries compatability with TutuAI, but when SCS came out Sim indicated in a PPG post that TutuAI in its present form was not as strong as SCS; his recommendation was to install SCS (now *that* is good good gentleperson behavior - someone had better tell Sim there is an image he must maintain :mad: ).

I still have to recheck the eSeries. Last I knew Macready an Cirerrek had exchanged posts, but it was still necessary to forum-dive for Macready's workaround dealing with scripts. I do not know iif anyone has tested compatability between eSeries and SCS.

A few notes on the above:

• I learned from DavidW that SCS' NPC-level-up feature had to be installed after Tweaks'(v2) Montaron as an assassin component, otherwise he wouldn't level up properly (showed up as dead but walking). Was this fixed in v3?

• Would Divine Remix's spell progressions be interfered with if Tweaks' PnP progressions (or druid follows cleric) are installed after DR?

• I read somewhere at PP that Murneth should go after Indira and Finch, as it adds some banters if it detects the other two as already installed.

• Finally, my (Mac) install has had CtD problems with 1PP at the character creation screen, and with some of Moinesse's paperdolls. It was an SoA TuTu (v4) install, though I haven't tried to replicate the crashes.

Speaking of spell progression, I've found a bug which may or may not relate to one of my questions. Here's from the error log:

Installing [Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Saving Throws, Grand-Mastery, and 
Arcane, Divine Spell Progression (Blucher)]
Copying 4 files ...
Copying 3 files ...
Copying 1 file ...
ERROR: error loading [BG2_Tweaks/2da/mxspldru.2da]
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Saving Throws, Grand-Mastery, and 
Arcane, Divine Spell Progression (Blucher)], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall   7 files for [BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2] component 2180.
Uninstalled	  7 files for [BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2] component 2180.
ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "BG2_Tweaks/2da/mxspldru.2da")
PLEASE email the file SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.DEBUG to webmaster@gibberlings.net
Using Language [English]

And from weidu:

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Bugfixes
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Organised Journal Entries
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restored BG1 Loadscreens
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // BG2 Ammo Stacks
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Totemic Druid Spirit Summons are Balanced
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1 Summoning Spells
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #10 // BG2 style world map [Requires new game to take effect]
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #12 // Journal Entry Titles
~PLASMOBG1BG2/PLASMOBG1BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Plasmocat's BG1 NPC Portraits in BG2 Style
~PLASMOBG1BG2/PLASMOBG1BG2.TP2~ #0 #4 // Plasmocat's BG1 Xzar Portraits -> Plasmocat's BG1 NPC Choices: Xzar #2 BG1 Colors (green)
~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Copy all portraits for use by player characters
~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Alternate Faldorn Portrait: by XVIII
~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #23 // Alternate Safana Portrait: BioWare edit by XVIII
~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #27 // Alternate Viconia Portrait: BioWare edit by XVIII
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Longhaired Female Elven Mage Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Female Cleric and Druid Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Longhaired Female Human Fighter Avatars in Full Plate Armor
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Female Human Mage Avatars
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components)
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Acrobat bard kit
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Chorister bard kit
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Dirgesinger bard kit
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install Gypsy bard kit
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Adventurer thief kit
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Burglar thief kit
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Soulknife thief kit
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Sharpshooter thief kit
~BG1NPCMUSIC/BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications for v12
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // Romance Timers -> Coran's Romance Speed (45 minutes)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #21 // Romance Timers -> Dynaheir's Romance Speed (45 minutes)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Romance Timers -> Xan's Romance Speed (standard: 1 hour)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #31 // Romance Timers -> Shar-Teel's Relationship Speed (45 minutes)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #36 // Romance Timers -> Branwen's Romance Speed (45 minutes)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #41 // Romance Timers -> Ajantis' Romance Speed (45 minutes)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #45 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #47 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location. -> Alora Starts in Gullykin.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #49 // The BG1 NPC Project: Eldoth's Starting Location. -> Eldoth Starts on the Coastal Way.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #51 // The BG1 NPC Project: Quayle's Starting Location. -> Quayle Starts at the Nashkel Carnival.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #53 // The BG1 NPC Project: Tiax's Starting Location. -> Tiax Starts in Beregost.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #54 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues
~SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call
~SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC for BG1Tutu
~SETUP-FINCHNPCV3.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC for Tutu v3.0
~MURNETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Mur'Neth NPC mod for Baldur's Gate Tutu or Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU
~MURNETH.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remove Rare selection sounds
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BG1TUTU edition v1.6
~SETUP-GMINION.TP2~ #0 #0 // gMinion v1.8
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Divine Remix Core Components (Required for Everything)
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #51 // Remove Cleric Kits -> Remove BioWare & Mod Kits
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Install Silverstar of Selune Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #109 // Install Battleguard of Tempus Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #112 // Install Painbearer of Ilmater Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #115 // Install Firewalker of Kossuth Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Install Lorekeeper of Oghma Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #124 // Install Heartwarder of Sune Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #127 // Install Feywarden of Corellon Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #130 // Install Strifeleader of Cyric Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #200 // Druid Remix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #203 // Install Oozemaster Druid kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #403 // Install Bowslinger Ranger Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #409 // Install Forest Runner Ranger Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #412 // Install Justifier Ranger Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #415 // Install Wilderness Runner Ranger Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #600 // Install Battleguard of Tempus Kit for Branwen
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #605 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #610 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Kit for Viconia
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Correct various errors on race, class etc
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Make elemental arrows more like their BG2 counterparts
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Make Protection from Normal Missiles block magical missiles
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Replace many magic weapons with fine ones
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Faster Bears
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Allow NPC pairs to separate
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Allow Yeslick to use axes
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Smarter general AI
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #23 // Potions for NPCs
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Smarter mages
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Smarter priests
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #34 // Smarter deployment
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #35 // Harder giant and phase spiders
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #38 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #39 // Smarter basilisks
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #42 // Relocated bounty hunters
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #43 // Improved Ulcaster
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #44 // Improved Balduran's Isle
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #47 // Improved miscellaneous encounters
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #54 // Skip Candlekeep
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #56 // Remove blur effect from displacer cloak
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #57 // Stackable ankheg shells and winterwolf pelts
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or  Armor (Galactygon)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Nonmagical Shields, Helms, and Armor
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1110 // Add Map Notes
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1190 // Romance Bug Fixes
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Description Updates for Universal  Clubs Component
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2091 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Level 20 Experience Point Cap
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Alter Item Descriptions for 'Stealth and  Thieving Abilities in Heavy Armor' Component
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Heavy Armor
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Alter Item Descriptions for 'Allow Arcane   Spellcasting in Armor' Component
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> P&P Restrictions
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grand Mastery (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grand Mastery (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2230 // Make +x/+y Weapons Consistent
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2231 // Description Updates for Make +x/+y Weapons Consistent Component
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Higher HP on Level Up -> NWN Style
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Staffs, Clubs, and Slings (Icelus)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr)
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Allow player to choose NPC proficiencies and skills

• I learned from DavidW that SCS' NPC-level-up feature had to be installed after Tweaks'(v2) Montaron as an assassin component, otherwise he wouldn't level up properly (showed up as dead but walking). Was this fixed in v3?

No, this is the first I've heard of the bug. Will fix for v4.

• Would Divine Remix's spell progressions be interfered with if Tweaks' PnP progressions (or druid follows cleric) are installed after DR?

Tweaks is internally consistent, i.e. Un-nerfed Tables and Druid Follow Cleric progression will install fine. The spell progression tables will overwrite DR's, however--the tables are identical to level 30, but after that you get more memorized spells with the Tweaks tables.

• Finally, my (Mac) install has had CtD problems with 1PP at the character creation screen, and with some of Moinesse's paperdolls. It was an SoA TuTu (v4) install, though I haven't tried to replicate the crashes.

Gorilym's got a thread wandering around here somewhere about that. 1PP corrupts paperdolls in the override to force the engine to use the BG versions in the BIFFs. If we can generate legitimate BG paperdolls instead (and it seems progress is being made) then 1PP should be fine. I don't know if Moinesse's Avatars works in the same fashion or not.

The Mur'Neth question will have to wait for Andy, but I think you're correct.

Speaking of spell progression, I've found a bug which may or may not relate to one of my questions. Here's from the error log:

Dumb. I omitted the table; drop the attached file in BG2_Tweaks/2da and re-run the component.

MxSplDru.2DA

Updating appropriate post -- there is also a minor interjection problem with Sirine's Call and BG1 NPC that I am trying to fix today before giving a working combined v12 to CamDawg (Happy Columbus Day!).

Archived