36 replies to this topic

#31 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9745 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:35 AM

you morans are banning her??!!

G3 has never banned anyone, and still hasn't. Roxanne has in fact been posting here since this was announced, and will continue to be welcome.

The offtopic beef about moderation on another site has been split into a new thread over yonder.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

#32 Caserius Tendook

Caserius Tendook
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 12:15 PM

The offtopic beef about moderation on another site has been split into a new thread over yonder.

CamDawg............you said "over yonder"..............holy crap that's just funny, but I have lived in the Hillbilly South my whole life so I can relate!

#33 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 7520 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 12:22 PM

Creepin's post should stay in this thread, through, as he was answering to InKal.

#34 Benny

Benny
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:26 PM

It's not offtopic, Einstein.

It's a reminder that this two-bit 'detective on the downs', a poor man's Sherlock Holmes is not correct in his assessment despite his "rock-solid proof".

There are other useless offtopic posts in this thread where no one asked people for their opinions, yet they offered them anyway. If you are going to be consistent, might as well move those around too.

#35 lynx

lynx
  • Modders
  • 3144 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:52 PM

Come on, leave your bile at the door mysterious veteran. Let's not have a repeat of the needless downward spiral that was the closed SHS thread.

GemRB - IE anywhere.
Mages needed! Looking for Planescape: Torment testers
Play android version IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE: reported bugs will be ignored! Still looking for builders ...

#36 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modders
  • 4819 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 08:59 PM

CamDawg............you said "over yonder"..............holy crap that's just funny, but I have lived in the Hillbilly South my whole life so I can relate!

Well, I guess Kentucky and Bourbon press a certain vocabulary on a man's soul. Still, I have no idea what we're talking about, but I asked some questions I intend to receive answers for. And if not, them damn yankees got something comin' to them.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." -Terry Pratchett

#37 InKal

InKal
  • Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 03:59 AM

Yeah, I had a bug recently in my game. Adalon bug caused by some portraits mod, whatever. The file posted in this thread by Roxanne worked like a charm http://www.shsforums...bug-with-ppe-i/

Serioulsy, thanks Roxanne, whatever your alts.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users