What is better to play after BG:EE ?

frostysh

Can I transport my character to the BG2 or I need to create a new one ?

Yes, you can. I have done so only in the non-EE BG1 to BG2 (and in BGT, Tutu and BGT-weidu which is a bit different) but it almost the same, cause you don't have a custom kit.

The BG2EE of course, the IwD:EE is a complete different game.. well, and it should be started with a freshly made party, that is at level 1.

Yes, you can. I have done so only in the non-EE BG1 to BG2 (and in BGT, Tutu and BGT-weidu which is a bit different) but it almost the same, cause you don't have a custom kit.

The BG2EE of course, the IwD:EE is a complete different game.. well, and it should be started with a freshly made party, that is at level 1.

Perhaps, after BG2 the IWD will be boring? But, anyway, I think the BG2:EE will be my next video game, at least for some time.

P.S.

For now I am stuck on the Black Pits, Tier 3 - because of bug after a fight and no user interface , no any actions , nothing. :mad: . The Black Pits is bugged so hard....

The Black Pits is bugged so hard....

Hmm, or it's one of your mods that bugs it out. Try without any mods and with only the last update ... it worked for me on v1.2.0000
I have only two of BG:EE modes - SCS and Classic Cut-scenes (Classic video from BG1). I doubt that this modes can cause so hard bug after the fight with Fire Giant.... It is something like a 'trigger' do not want to triggering in |:( . I will cross over this fight again (from the earlier save file) and we will see maybe that will help.

But this bug appears second time that because I said of the Black Pits like about of a something that is hardly bugged.

Archived