Bug Reports for Alpha 19

Domi

Guest Guest

Hmm.. reading files and spoiling myself. ;)

Hildury's .cre has "tress path" for "trespass"

Diriel's banter with Nikosh:

== P#DIRIB ~Do you experience anxiety because of your inadequate size compared to the rest of the populous?~

should be "populace." ;)

Sending my save here shortly. It's a quicksave. Pick the "You bastard." option and it should pop up.

Aha, I see now... In my great wisdom, I have two versions of the same line, one with all the appropriate checks, and another without.... The Jaemal's line will only show up if you actually did the nasty with him already, to make sure he is stripped of his harmless status.

Well, at least it seems like it was pretty easy to find. Did you want me to accept/deny Diriel's proposal in a particular way for testing purposes? Otherwise it is full steam ahead, well, minus a sorcerer. I'll be interested to see if we can survive without a real spellcaster in the party.

No, not at the moment, 'cause I know what was bugged. You can always import Peony on a level close to your party, or replay rejecting Diriel. I got a couple of tests on epilogues, so there is no need to suffer w/o a spellcaster ;)

I tried adding Peony, however, the higher level versions only have the level. She has almost no equipment and her spellbook stops at level two or so. Outfitting her is kinda expensive.

I'm not sure if it is possible, but you might want to add some spells to her book on the template for the higher-level versions. Otherwise bringing her in mid-game at a higher starting level is kinda like bringing a gnome snack to the enemies.

I don't know, if it is a common bug or just mistake of my game, but in the chapter 2, in The Ice Temple (second level) I got dialog "Who are you, "what" are you...?" from Jaemal after I picked up the journal of priestess Lysara.

I have an impression, that something wrong with Jaemal romance because his NPC-initiated flirts don't work either - I didn't see any of it since chapter 1.

I got dialog "Who are you, "what" are you...?" from Jaemal after I picked up the journal of priestess Lysara

The dialogue failed to trigger, so it popped up when an interjection was scheduled. Lysara's interjection will 'clear' off by itself, once you leave the area, that should set everything on track. But I am thinking of fortifying the conflict talks *somehow* because I had previous reports that they failed to trigger, and that caused multiromancing. I am not worried when interjections got lost once in a while, but the conflict talks, I think, I'll have to add the roll-back scripts for them to make sure they got "pushed" aggressively.

I have an impression, that something wrong with Jaemal romance because his NPC-initiated flirts don't work either - I didn't see any of it since chapter 1.

If you still see the flirting option/talk in private option, most probably you are just in an 'unlucky' patch, when you get the 60% chance that they do not trigger more often than the 30% chance when they do, but I'd like to see your save, to make sure it is the case.

I'm not sure if it is possible, but you might want to add some spells to her book on the template for the higher-level versions. Otherwise bringing her in mid-game at a higher starting level is kinda like bringing a gnome snack to the enemies.

I was thinking about it when I was creating her CRE, I think I'll put it on the list of 'do prior to going into beta' things.

If you still see the flirting option/talk in private option, most probably you are just in an 'unlucky' patch, when you get the 60% chance that they do not trigger more often than the 30% chance when they do, but I'd like to see your save, to make sure it is the case.

Yes, these options work fine. Maybe, my char is so "unlucky" then ;) . But Rizdaer flirts happen pretty often, and when I try to remember last time I saw Jaemal-initiated flirt... well, it occured long, long ago. I've sent you a save, just in case.

small bug.

My PC very evilly ;) got Nord a little drunk and he spilled his guts about his real name.

Later Hildury asks why he didn't tell her before and Nord says something like she has no secrets from me I should have told her before....then he throws a dark glance Salomeya's way.

Salomeya was not (nor had she ever been) a part of the party.

(although, I was happy enough to let her take the blame ;) )

Yes, these options work fine. Maybe, my char is so "unlucky" then . But Rizdaer flirts happen pretty often, and when I try to remember last time I saw Jaemal-initiated flirt... well, it occured long, long ago. I've sent you a save, just in case.

Your game is fine, but I removed the trigger (leftover from the times before I restructured Jaemal's flirts) that would cause additional slow-down that I definetly do not want. Alpha 20 should get you to see more Ja's flirts. Riz's ones are still on the old system, so you are seeing them more often. ;)

Archived