Help Wanted

Domi

Nice! All you'll need to do is to enable CheatConsole (via the game options), download and install the current alpha, create one character, import 5 others, including the romantic one and one of his nemesis, and wait for the dialogues to happen, select the replies as if you *adore* the character, and the second time as if you *hate* his guts and try to hurt him. After each run you'll need to paste one line into the CluaConsole and tell me what number the game returns.

If you want to continue playing/testing afterward - it's up to you, but this quick testing should not really spoil too much, because it will be taken out of context. Oh, and avoid spoiling anyone as to who is the romance, or what is happening there.

Heya, everyone, I need a couple of people to check Globals the same game for romance 2, pretty much the same thing we did for romance 1. It is again, a romance for a female PC. Don't you worry, the next one is for a male! ;)

I'm game. But you knew I'd say that.

I've just got to get home from work, test Gavin's next beta (extensive recoding and a handful of bugs fixed) and I'll be ready for it this evening.

New alpha at the usual download location?

Okay, I give in. I admit I played IWD2 a long time ago and am not an expert on the game, but if you need another tester or proofreader I have time to do it. I guess this project has kinda gotten me interested in the game again.

Archived