For some reason your computer cannot read in the temporary variables. (Yes I know I'm repeating mself.) I have no idea why this would be the case. Did you install other mods as well?

I also downloaded and installed the current v18 to my SoD game and it works fine.

I don't know how this can happen, I'm just wild guessing: do you have your game folder in the C:Programs folder of Windows? Do you lack any admin rights of sorts where you are trying to install the mod?

And, please tell me exactly what game you are trying to install to.

From the DEBUG:

(...)\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\setup-bgqe.exe

bgqe is for BG1. So, you can install it to BG1:TotSC, BGT, BG:EE, SoD, Tutu, and EET.

Not BGII.

Edited by jastey

And, please tell me exactly what game you are trying to install to.

From the DEBUG:

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\setup-bgqe.exe

bgqe is for BG1. So, you can install it to BG1:TotSC, BGT, BG:EE, SoD, Tutu, and EET.

Not BGII.

OMG......

I have put the mod in wrong folder...I was intended to install it to BG:EE...

Sorry so much for wasting your time.

Oh, thank you for drawing my attention to this. For the BG:EE version the identified description needs to be adjusted, as currently it's the one for an unidentified sword.

Fixed locally!

You're welcome! I'm enjoying the mod btw, I especially like the Brage component.

I’m having an issue with the Alanna’s Neighbor quest - when talking to Tulbor in the Red Sheaf, I pay for the potions and he takes my money but doesn’t give me the items. 

Is there a way I can generate the items myself? Thanks!

Edited by spacepop

I have a crash-to-desktop at the beginning of Slime Quest, when you enter Alanna's Neighbor's house.

It's not game-breaking, so I can just skip it, but I wanted to report it here.  It's a hard crash that can hang the computer.

I really enjoyed the opening "Unexpected Help" quest which worked fine.  I walked into the house in Beregost to check if "Beregost Family Quest" would crash as well; no problems there.

I'm running EET with a range of mods from Gibberlings3 (UB, SCS, Tweaks, NPC) and it's been stable (thanks to Roxanne's amazing work on EET Mod Setup).  This is on a Windows 10 PC with 8GB RAM, fast processor and GPU.  SETUP-BGQE.DEBUG (attached) indicate no errors or warnings.

Thanks for your work; I hope this is helpful!

SETUP-BGQE.DEBUG