An example that validates your contribution to G3 and BG2 modding in general.

perkyguy

My last post on these forums was made on 2008. I have not played BG2 for at least 2, maybe 3 years. It was by a fortunate happenstance that the second google result for "grim flare " yielded this

Tyris Flare - The Gibberlings Three Forums

So, im like, "...the hell? Izzat the golden axe character?" One readme and a look at the portraitrs later i am fishing anew for my 20-30 mods with which I used to season my BG2 games every 6 months or so.

GA 3 character in BG2.

Thats so badass.

This i gotta see.

I also suspect that listening to HAMMERFALL's Any Means Necessary might've had something to do with it.

Anyway, just letting the author know, about how influental his work has been on me.

...kinda weak in the stats department. Quite unlike her f/m collegue Solaufein.

But then again, he needs to be strong for those insane fights you get with him.

But then again x2, I use codes to initiate his fights even if he aint present.

P.S. It would seem more sensible that she would be a multiclass as opposed to dual. I know race restrictions prevent that - just saying. Also, given her background it would make alot more sense that she would be a berserker. And dualed a level 6? 1 level short of the extra attack? You are killing me here.

P.S. It would seem more sensible that she would be a multiclass as opposed to dual. I know race restrictions prevent that - just saying. Also, given her background it would make alot more sense that she would be a berserker. And dualed a level 6? 1 level short of the extra attack? You are killing me here.

I was tempted but given that she was the magic powerhouse in the original games, I wanted to focus on that side of her.

As for the dual-classing, I've finally fixed this in the latest version.

Cheers.

I had the PC version of Golden Axe back in, mmm must have been around '91-92 I think. I remember Tyris' big dragon spell.

As far as BG2 mods go, I usually gravitate towards the male romances but I am enjoying this very much - she's a well-rounded character (no pun intended, or maybe it was...) in terms of content, good quality voicing, nice music and so forth. She also kicks arse. She does flirt a little bit too often (usually when I'm trying to loot corpses or set up spells and whatnot) but that's a minor quibble. Haven't reached the bonking part yet but it's nicely spicy so far. Good stuff.

The TOB content for her was exellent, her epilouge for Non asenicion was a little short but overall i enjoyed the mod, not sure if i missed the content from watchers keep, may do it agian but this time in SoA b4 going into ToB

Archived