Branwen Dialogue Repeating/looping

I hope I'm posting this to the right place. I'm new to the forums and I need some help.

I am playing through the Baldur's Gate 4-in-1 boxset with the bigworld mod added. I just picked up Branwen in BG1, however, just after our first combat together she says:

'Why do you wish to waste my time with idle banter?'

- and she repeats this every couple of seconds ad infinitum! I have reloaded the game from before I unpetrified Branwen and she is fine unless you get into a combat. Always, just afterwards, she goes into this dialogue loop and the only way to end it is to either remove her from the party or kill her. I'd prefer to keep her so I'm trying to find a way to fix this.

I am playing as an evil character and the party reputation is currently 4 - despised. I understand this can cause issues for some characters. I don't know if it is related but I thought I'd mention it.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling all the mods which seem related to dialogue but no joy.

I have console enabled but do not know how to edit tra files - which I suspect I may need to do!

Thank you in advance for any help. I'm very much at a loss with this on my own.

Archived