BGQE v14 Bug Thread

Please post any bugs or typos here. Make sure to specifiy the game you are playing (BG1, Tutu, BGT, or BG:EE) and which version of the mod (Windows, Mac, Linux).
If possible, please post your WeiDU.log so I can see which other mods were installed.

I am also sometimes left with one or two hamsters after the boy supposedly takes them all, although which ones exactly differs each try. Maybe a Wait(1) before the EscapeArea() would solve that? (I haven't tried.) Oh well, at least Imoen has one hamster of her own now. :-)

1) The wife in pearl necklace quest get duplicated - when she moves to the second floor, a copy of her stays on the first.

2) The drunk in Beregost doesn't disappear after he's been reported.

(classic/mac/bgt)

Thanks for great mod.

And if I may make a suggestion, maybe adding some map markers would be nice.

1) Weird, never encountered this. Needs some digging.

2) That's intentional - I didn't want to remove a cre that stays in the original game. The temple is watching over him, though. ;-)

Map notes is a good idea. Noted.

Thank you for the reports and kind words!

I have a clean instal (BG:EE) and have trouble installing few of the quests.

Slime Quest:

Error locating resource for CHAIN3

Resource BAELOTHJ.DLG not found in KEY file: ./chitin.key

Beregist Family, Babysitting, Nashkel Monster, Fallen Paladin, Undying love and Many little paws have the same problem

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

I have a clean instal (BGGEE) and have trouble installing few of the quests.

Slime Quest:

Beregist Family, Babysitting, Nashkel Monster, Fallen Paladin, Undying love and Many little paws have the same problem

Baeloth NPC has been added in one of the official patches. If you use some ancient patch then this would be the case. What game version shows up in the main menu?

I have a clean instal (BGGEE) and have trouble installing few of the quests.

Slime Quest:

Baeloth NPC has been added in one of the official patches. If you use some ancient patch then this would be the case. What game version shows up in the main menu?

You are right! I've updated the game and now it works! Thank you!

"A Warm Place for Noober" installs with warnings on vanilla BG1, because the fact that this game does not have the EraseJournalEntry() action is not properly taken in account in bgqe/noober/lc_noober.d.

Here's a small fix I made. (This also contains the missing c#q10004.bam I mentioned above - at least, the crappy version I whipped up. ^^)

bgqe_v14_hotfix_by_angel.zip

Archived