static charge, among others not working correctly

Good evening all, not sure if this has come up yet or not but I've noticed certain spells not working correctly. Specifically Ive noticed static charge working as a targetable single use spell and sunscorch not working at all. Has anyone else run into this problem and/or come up with a solution.

LOVE THE MOD GUYS! I would love to get this fixed as static charge is my fav spell from iwd for druids.

Static Charge not working as designed is a known issue. From the readme, under "Known Issues":

"Just like IWD-in-BG2, a small number of spells cannot currently be converted at all. The current list is: Seven Eyes, Soul Eater, (Great) Shout, Mordenkainen's Force Missiles, Spiritual Wrath, Mold Touch, Wall of Moonlight, and Smashing Wave. A few other spells are converted a bit suboptimally, and don't work quite the way they did in IWD. The current list is Blood Rage, Animal Rage, Static Charge, and Whirlwind."

This is because the BG and IWD engines are not the same, there is a difference in which opcodes and projectiles are available, what they do and how they work. So unless someone steps up and hacks in the missing stuff, or thinks of a clever way to emulate the effects within the BG2 engine, not all spells can be converted one to one.

As for Sunscorch, it works fine in my game (old BG2 with BGT). Already burned quite a few ghasts. :-)

Edited by Angel