DLTCEP 7.8.0.2

Avenger

With no reply, I will restate my issue and hope for clarity.

1. I downloaded newest version of DLTCEP 7.8b

2. Works with no issues for BGT installation

3. Does not work with SOD.  Error message indicates it cannot find dialog.tlk file.

4. SOD runs OK, so missing file is not the problem.  Dialog.tlk for SOD is not in the same location as BGT.  In fact, I can't find the file at all.  I do find dialog.bff.  Do I need to extract this file (how) and put it in the same location like BGT?  If so I would appreciate some documentation on what I need to do to get DLTCEP to work with SOD .

Thanks!

On 2/14/2019 at 6:19 AM, Jourin said:

With no reply, I will restate my issue and hope for clarity.

1. I downloaded newest version of DLTCEP 7.8b

2. Works with no issues for BGT installation

3. Does not work with SOD.  Error message indicates it cannot find dialog.tlk file.

4. SOD runs OK, so missing file is not the problem.  Dialog.tlk for SOD is not in the same location as BGT.  In fact, I can't find the file at all.  I do find dialog.bff.  Do I need to extract this file (how) and put it in the same location like BGT?  If so I would appreciate some documentation on what I need to do to get DLTCEP to work with SOD .

Thanks!

When setting up DLTCEP for an EE game, go to "Set WeiDU Options" and set the correct language under the "Language" tab.  In the EE games, dialog.tlk is no longer in the main game directory but under lang/<your_language>, setting this correctly will enable DLTCEP to find it.

If you got SoD from GoG or Steam, you may also want to run modmerge in your game directory.

Be aware that DLTCEP does not recognize all the new EE features yet.

EDIT: Learned that there is a better way to fix this.

Edited by Angel