do i need to start a new game after installation?

mshenko88

Or can I continue from the my last save? didn't find and answer on the from nor on the read me

ps

once again ! GG for the concept and the mod

It depends. If you did the quest leading to a specific stronghold already, you need to start or load from an earlier save. If you start a quest after installation it will work. For the temple quest, it may only work if you never visited the temple area before.

Edited by Roxanne

Or can I continue from the my last save? didn't find and answer on the from nor on the read me

ps

It depends. If you did the quest leading to a specific stronghold already, you need to start or load from an earlier save. If you start a quest after installation it will work. For the temple quest, it may only work if you never visited the temple area before.

So its possible to get double strongholds with Chloe? I was doing the Bard one when the temple offered me the cleric stronghold questline.

ps

So its possible to get double strongholds with Chloe? I was doing the Bard one when the temple offered me the cleric stronghold questline.

Yes. There are a couple of mods that give you chances for one or more strongholds, Chloe is one of them for temple due to her Arcadia relation under some conditions.