EET Import Party Items

Just got to SoA. When I got to the duergar table, there was a bag of holding (k#import), but the only thing in it were the golden pantaloons. No other items that are listed to be imported or created in k#telbgt.bcs. I'm trying to figure this out, any ideas?

Also, when using NearInfinity to look at k#import.sto, all the items that should be are there, but for every item, the # in stock is 0. Except for the golden pantaloons ( 1 in stock ).

Just got to SoA. When I got to the duergar table, there was a bag of holding (k#import), but the only thing in it were the golden pantaloons. No other items that are listed to be imported or created in k#telbgt.bcs. I'm trying to figure this out, any ideas?

From what I see your Quick-Save made before the transition has just a few items in your inventory, among them Ring of Koveras stored in a (gem) bag of holding. Are you sure it's correct save? There is almost nothing to import there.

I've added more items that are normally importable by default via console (Golden Pantaloons, Helm of Balduran) and they are imported just fine alongside Ring of Koveras in my game (pantalons can be found behind the portrait in Golem's room, helm found in a room close to the portal).

You've mentioned duergar table, so I assume you meant a problem with "Import party items to SoA" optional EET Tweaks component? After installing it all of the remaining items can be found in the Illych's table and the additional import bag of holding is empty (as it should be in this case)

Could you please upload a save made in Irenicus Dungeon? (the auto save is made before item importation happens, so the one made later manually is needed to analyze it).

edit: additional save is not needed, the one you've uploaded is fine, I'm checking it out.

edit2: the reason why I can't see your items is due to the fact they are stored in several bag of holdings added by mods (those with C! prefix). Do you know which mod added these bags? If no, please upload weidu.log. Without this mod I can't test it locally. Something indeed went wrong here.

Edited by K4thos

First, let me say thanks for taking the time to help me out. Moreover, thanks for all the incredible work you've done; the game is even more enjoyable for me now.

As for the items in my inventory, I'm a bit of a pack-rat. Everything I've collected throughout the game is in bags of holding or gem bags, etc. I tried simply putting the Helm of Balduran in my inventory, and it does not appear in Jon's room in Irenicus' Dungeon. The Golden Pantaloons DO appear behind the painting, but they ALSO appear in the new Bag of Holding in table2.

I've tried moving importable items around in my inventory, and the previous situation is the only one i've come across.

Here's the WeiDU log attached.

Could there be a problem with a script? I've looked into BD6100.bcs, AR0602.bcs, and k#telbgt.bcs, and things seem like they should function correctly to me. But that doesn't mean much, lol.

Edit: for solidarity, entries in k#telbgt script regarding Pantaloons and Helm of Balduran. Shouldn't they both be just placed in that bag of holding? or at least exhibit the same behavior in some fashion.

IF
Global("K#FrameDelay","LOCALS",0)
PartyHasItem("MISC47") // Golden Pantaloons
THEN
RESPONSE #100
TakePartyItem("MISC47") // Golden Pantaloons
DestroyItem("MISC47") // Golden Pantaloons
AddStoreItem("K#IMPORT","MISC47",1,1) // Golden Pantaloons
Continue()
END
[...]
IF
Global("K#FrameDelay","LOCALS",0)
PartyHasItem("HELM07") // Helm of Balduran
THEN
RESPONSE #100
TakePartyItem("HELM07") // Helm of Balduran
DestroyItem("HELM07") // Helm of Balduran
AddStoreItem("K#IMPORT","HELM07",1,1) // Helm of Balduran
Continue()
END

Edit 2: I'm pretty sure the extra bags of holding are from Tweaks Anthology component 1080: Add Bags of Holding, and may also be affected by Tweaks Anthology component 0182: Unique Containers - Unique Icons and Names.

WeiDU-BGEE.log

WeiDU.log

Edited by mccalas

My last reply is expanding too much for more edits.

You've mentioned duergar table, so I assume you meant a problem with "Import party items to SoA" optional EET Tweaks component? After installing it all of the remaining items can be found in the Illych's table and the additional import bag of holding is empty (as it should be in this case)

Just to clarify, all the items in my inventory pre-transition DO appear in that table. The problem is that all the items listed in the k#telbgt.bcs script are removed from my bag of holding, and they do not appear in the table or in their designated location (i.e. container in Jon's room for the Helm of Balduran or the duergar dropping the Mail of the Dead). Other items in the script, such as Flametounge, the Longsword of Fire +1, are just destroyed.

Items from SoD, however, do appear in SoA. I'm assuming because the bd6100 script sets globals for them.

I've just installed the same Tweaks Anthology and EET Tweaks components and this time I was able to test it localy just fine.

I've managed to reproduce the issue with duplicated Golden Pantaloons showing up in the k#import bag of holding. This code in AR0602.BCS:

ActionOverride("Picture1",CreateItem("MISC47",0,0,0))

should be changed to:

ActionOverride("Picture1",TakePartyItem("MISC47")

so the reason for 2 items is clear (additional copy is created instead of moved).

But I can't reproduce this part:

but the only thing in it were the golden pantaloons. No other items that are listed to be imported or created in k#telbgt.bcs

see yourself:

OB28PXz.jpg

What game version you're at currently? There was an issue on patch 2.3 described here that has been fixed in the latest patch, which may explain what happens in your game if your BG2:EE executable is still the old one. Let me know if this is the case.