Bug Reports for Alpha 18

Domi

Yep, brood mare is correct. I'm not sure how common the expression is in normal conversation, but I've seen it in a few books.

I have some stuff to update for bugs/typos but I left my notebook at home today. I'll get them up here later tonight. Kinda got delayed also by starting a new NWN2 game.

Guest Tempest

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I just finished chapter 2, and am checking to see if there are any more lovetalks with Peony before I move on to chapter 3. However, the "see if Peony has anything to say to you in private" option has disappeared from the force-talk menu. Is this a bug, or did I kill the romance or something?

I hope it's a bug that got corrected. Would you be able to check with Alpha 19? To see if Peony's romance is interrupted, try the:

CheckVar("P#PeonyRomanceInactive","GLOBAL")

if it's at 1, you killed the romance somehow (either by your dialogue choices or character build), if it's at 0, the PIDs are glitching (hopefully not any more though).

And thank you for romancing Peony! It's a great help! If your romance is dead, would you mind chatting with me really quickly on what kind of chacater you had and what types of the answers you selected, to see if my requirements for her aren't too strict.

EDIT: I'm locking this thread and will open the Alpha 19 Bug thread immediately upon the upload of the new version!

Archived