Diriel's flirts ideas

Domi

Heya, the files were proofread once, I am definetly not the one to decline another proof-read. However, it's much easier to do on TRA files both for you and for myself, so if you'd like to give it a shot, just use the stuff that will come with the testing version. :)

The normal way I ask people to do things is: correct the obvious mistakes (missed articles, bad tenses, misspellings, obvious wrong words) right in the text without any ado. If you need to comment, or want to ask me something, or suggest more than one version of rewording etc start a new line after // like this:

//this does not sound right. Try blah-blah-blah instead.

this way it is easy to find and does not interfere with the code.

Don't you just want to bite him? He'd probably look at you like you were crazy, or do a sexy eyebrow raise... which will just make you want to bite him harder...

:)

...I love sexy, doubting eyebrow raises...

- :beer::D:D:D:band::bday::bday:

Guest drizztraven

I like the idea of ear flirts, that was one of my favorites with the Xan mod when I played it out both bonded and non-bonded path. Those that don't really like them don't HAVE to click them.

I think that stroking an elf's ear is kind of a turn on for them, kind of like foreplay :) at least that's what I've gathered from the Xan mod...Weidu should so make a flirt pack for Solaufein :laugh:

Heh, WeiDU stands for Weimer's Dialogue Utility. The Solaufein's author's name is Wes Weimer. And there is a flirt pack for Solaufein, made separately. It can be found on the RPGDungeon or whatever the name of the site is. You can make the search on the PPG modlist. The 'elven ears = turn on' thinggie started before Xan's romance. It had been floating around in ff for a while, and might or might not be dating back to the Star Treck version of the Elves (Vulkans)

Archived