Bugs for V1

Domi

after Rizdaer LT5, when I sleep with him I've got "Amber Ring" message

and after talk with Hildury about magic in 5 chapter, I think that it's talk 7, she stops speaking with my char, I've try pid her dialogs, she says ~, I be pleased to talk to you in a moment.~ but nothing happen

after Rizdaer LT5, when I sleep with him I've got "Amber Ring" message

Guys, I understand that it is a global problem with the strings miss-assigned, you don't need to report the instances. I am not sure why it's happening, but hopefully some kind of explanation will turn up by V2.

I think that's it for her talks, unless her small subplot took place (ie Diriel is in the party). I see however, that I need to dis-engage one of her talks from the subplot, that will give you another talk after the "magic" one.

It is definetly a bug. It looks like I started transferring scripts from the cutscenes to the Override due to a particular issue I discovered mid way through the game, and I think I must have destroyed part of D file in the process. There are a few files that has to be updated, so the fix will have to wait till V2. Thank you so much for attracting my attention to the issue! It was one of those things that I thought were done and worked, and I loved that subplot.

Couple more typos (hope it's okay to post these here!):

Salomeya vs. Jaemal - A Song

Mal - "You art is so moving, Salomeya. This song, for instance, makes me glad that I'm a eunuch."

Salomeya - "What an admirable, but pitiful attempt! Why, it maybe even worth a woman's while to bed you, to see more of the same...attitude. It could be entertaining." - Guess it should be "may be" ?

Lysara's Journal

PC - "I...I suppose I as very sheltered, because I didn't notice that."

Mal - "It sounds like a place where a man like I can find employment without attracting notice. Perhaps I travel to Luskan with you after our quest here is done." - I could be wrong on this one, but the second sentence sounds a little off to me. Maybe change it to, "Perhaps I will travel" or something?

It came up after picking up Lysara's journal inside the Ice Temple, where Jaemal asks the PC if Luskan is as bad as Lysara has written. Specifically, I believe it's Mal's response if the PC takes the, "Yeah, it's run by pirates" option.

Few more typos and such:

Sanctifying the Kuldahar Graveyard

*Valeero have sanctified the Ilmater graveyard for Lathander, laying the dead to rest.*

Iselore tells about Isair and Madae

Salomeya - "That Ilmadea must have been perfectly absentminded to sleep through the plowing and seeding. I'm shocked that she woke up for harvesting!" - Game spelling has it as "Ilmadia".

Mal discusses Nature

PC - "And not being continuously attacked by fell treeants and other monsters? I suspect that it will be pleasant."

Nikosh & Salomeya - The Lute

During the conversation, the spelling of the lute-maker's name changes back and forth between "Stradis" and "Stadis" - not sure which spelling is the correct one.

Flirting with Mal

PC - (Kiss Jaemal's forhead.)

Talking to Nheero in the Dragon's Eye

Nikosh - "Pleasent journeys, heh...we won't find and pleasures here, I can practically guarantee you that!"

Rizdaer & Jaemal - Third Sons

Rizdaer - "(nods) Third sons are sacrificed to Lolth."

Archived