Is it working?

dragonjewel13

In order to get my banters to fire, do I *have* to press P and choose a person to talk to? I'm concerned that I did something wrong (which is nothing new, I'm always concerned that I did something wrong).

Actually... it's not really a big deal if I do have to do the whole force talk thing, but I would like to know. Thanks!

In order to get my banters to fire, do I *have* to press P and choose a person to talk to?

Not sure if I understood you correctly but...

Most of the NPC-initiated dialogs (and flirts) start themselves (at least it was so in my game) and you need to ctrl+P only the player-initiated ones (and flirts).

I am impatient though and I force most of my dialogs at the beginning of each chapter. :)

The P button option is there if you want to see the talks on your own time and to initiate the flirts. If you don't trigger the dialogues they will eventually come up on their own. Because they are tied to the in-game timer, resting generally makes the banter happen quicker.

That's what I discovered. I wasn't resting enough, so none of my banters for the prologue fired properly, so I had to force them all with P. However, I'm resting like an alcoholic with narcolepsy in the first chapter, so they're firing properly.

Mmmmm.... I love Rizdaer.

Archived