Photo

Market Research for BG1 Modding

18 replies to this topic

Poll: Market Research for BG1 Modding

Which platform do I like to play BG1 on?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

If I add mods, what kind?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Greenhorn

Greenhorn

Chaotic good gibberling

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:42 AM

Xvart Caverns it's called. I don't know of BP, since I use EasyTutu. It's a add-on or a mod if you prefer that  :) It's still in beta.

Would you be so kind to post link or some such? For the life of me I can't find it. My google search only shoved: " Miloch's work in progress: Xvart caverns" but when I go to that page nothing shows, not even under his signature links. I can't find nothing of Balduran's Seatower also.

Edited by Greenhorn, 08 April 2015 - 04:44 AM.

#17 Shaitan

Shaitan

Bad bad nurse.

• Members
  • 1727 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:45 AM

http://www.shsforums...-xvart-caverns/

Perhaps I've gained access somehow from earlier testing. Try.

"You're dumb as a mule and twice as ugly. If a strange man offers you a ride I say take It"
-Grandpa Simpson

#18 Greenhorn

Greenhorn

Chaotic good gibberling

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:18 AM

Tried it. Error. Searched through shsforums a bit, find one Miloch's signature link which seemed to work but no luck. Seems this will stay eternal mystery to me.  :p

#19 tibicina

tibicina
  • Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 06:57 AM

I already have EE... am merely waiting for favorite mods to be updated. I run a Big World, so I'm a fan of original content...

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users