Version 5 on its way?

Salk

Hello, Cam!

I was just wondering if we could expect a new version of the Fixpack in the next few weeks since I realize there are pending bugs you have already squished and/or are easy to fix.

Or would you rather wait untill you have come up with a workaround to the dispellable paws component? (according to me, a minor priority)

Thanks!

Oh I didn't mean to sound rude.

Sorry it came out that way.

I was just wondering because in that case I'd like to point out one easy pending fix that had been overlooked (mass invisibility spell duration).

That's all... ;)

You're not the only one. ;) I'm just wondering if that's the same mod as the SIKRET CQM/Community Quest Pack or something mentioned at SHS(of which I also know nothing about, though I suspect it's more or less "Let's release RTW instead of waiting for Quitch, Cuv and Littiz to finsih it, already!").

Definitely for me - the word 'community' alone makes all the difference. Bons' signature says it all, really:

Newt had always suspected that people who regularly used the word "community" were using it in a very specific sense that excluded him and everyone he knew.

--Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, "Good Omens"

Archived