Photo

[BG2EE] 2.0 new character sheet and inventory bug?

bug 2.0 enhanced edition ee character sheet inventory

3 replies to this topic

#1 bealmador

bealmador
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:46 PM

Hey, I have a little "problem."

After installing some of the gibberlings features within the Enhanced Edition of Baldur's Gate II I figured that the new character screen that came with the 2.0 version ha been reset to the old one. Also the item comparison (in the inventory tab) has been removed. I dont really care about the new character sheet, but I did like the item comparison, because it saved a lot of time (not having to compare everything by hand). 

Is this a problem other people experience or am I the only individual? Does someone even have a fix for me or knows the reason for this encounter?

Thank you in advance,

Bealmador

#2 bealmador

bealmador
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 12:23 AM

The inventory bug solved itself for whatever reason, so it's only the character sheet that is left. Like I said, I don't really care but someone else might. So if you know the solution, you might as well just post it anyways.

Edited by bealmador, 16 April 2016 - 12:24 AM.

#3 lynx

lynx
  • Modders
  • 3080 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 03:04 AM

unless you installed a gui mod, there is no way for anything to have affected that. Besides, the new patch brings a whole new array of humiliating bugs.

GemRB - IE anywhere.
Mages needed! Looking for Planescape: Torment testers
Market android version IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE: reported bugs will be ignored! Still looking for builders ...

#4 CamDawg

CamDawg

Just a simple country Hyper-Chicken

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9424 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 06:52 AM

Yeah, nothing in Tweaks is going to mess with the GUI. In fact, I think the only mods G3 has that touch the GUI are Widescreen and IWD-In-BG2, neither of which you should be trying on an EE.

I came here with a simple dream: a dream of killing all humans. And this is how it must end? Who's the real seven billion ton robot monster here? Not I. Not... I.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, 2.0, enhanced edition, ee, character sheet, inventory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users