[ignore] GemRB port to Ipad

Guest vemikainen

Guest Guest_bsauvage_*
Can we hope for a release of GemRB for ipad before year end? Would be a nice Christmas gift ...

It seems like things become better since 3.2. IOS 4.2.1 turns on virtual memory by default thus BG1 and BG2 doesn't crashes anymore due to low memory. Once untethered jailbreak is out - which is supposedly will be on Christmas, and I'm back from vacations (early January) the release should be done. I still want to play with sound to see how it works.

Currently i have 0.6.2 working, but I guess I will update it to 0.6.3 for the best experience.

I guess you can get ready big dialog fonts and Widescreen mod your BG1 installations to 1024x768 to enjoy the game on IPAD

Can't wait! Enjoy your holiday!

Greenp0ison is out to jailbreak ios 3.2.1 untethered on iPad!!!!

I hope the ski vacation was good. Do you think we could expect a release soon?

Can't wait !!!!!

Anything .... please ????

+1 on that one. Ready to make a donation as soon as it's available

It looks more like a fake... Cmon, since his first video post 06.10.2010 passed 4.5 months and no new videos were made... And btw video like he did i can make for my iphone too => video+movie maker = profit

+1 on that one. Ready to make a donation as soon as it's available

It looks more like a fake... Cmon, since his first video post 06.10.2010 passed 4.5 months and no new videos were made... And btw video like he did i can make for my iphone too => video+movie maker = profit

Well I thought the GemRB port to Android was a fake... The video is convincing, especially given the awkwardness shown (how to click at the right place) when playing.

I should work for iPhone 4 as well if it works for ipad :)

Guest Phill

You can personally expect more than one hundred dollars from me if you can make this happen, you can hold me to it. I can think of no better game to play on this device.

Guest Jona

it is all ended? non one left? project dead?

please write samethign. Make us believe thet the port on ipad is non only a dream

Guest Guest_Jonathan

I hope someone is still working on it. Baldurs gate 2 makes it to the iPad and I will never putthe damn thing down.

No new movie, no feedback, no Alpha preview version, without any progress ... ... in his YouTube page, there are more "portable" game, but did not release, why do you need another port game, if you do not complete the first one?

No new movie, no feedback, no Alpha preview version, without any progress ... ... in his YouTube page, there are more "portable" game, but did not release, why do you need another port game, if you do not complete the first one?

You of course now realize there is indeed a working port of gemrb for iOS.... not from him, but still, you can in fact play gemrb on an ipad now.

Archived