Angelo Fanworks

Kitana

(Originally: Fanart~)

Well, I was having fun beta-testing Angelo up until the point where some stuff came up with school that kept me unexpectedly busy. So, since I probably won't get the chance to do much more playtesting before v1, what with finals coming up next week...

At some point in between writing an essay and putting together a monologue, I did get the chance to draw. And while it's not much (the quality of the image is terrible; I still don't have access to a working scanner), I thought it turned out rather cute.

On the left- my PC, Lyria (half-elven ranger, stalker kit); on the right, Angelo. Still in the very very early stages of the romance.

lyranuv2.png

Edited by Sister Vigilante
Well, I was having fun beta-testing Angelo up until the point where some stuff came up with school that kept me unexpectedly busy. So, since I probably won't get the chance to do much more playtesting before v1, what with finals coming up next week...

At some point in between writing an essay and putting together a monologue, I did get the chance to draw. And while it's not much (the quality of the image is terrible; I still don't have access to a working scanner), I thought it turned out rather cute.

On the left- my PC, Lyria (half-elven ranger, stalker kit); on the right, Angelo. Still in the very very early stages of the romance.

:) squeeee~!

Thanks so much! This brings teh kyewt in a major way; I love how it looks all anime-ish too. Now to see if I can turn this into an "official" fanart thread without destroying it with my technical ineptitude...

(I didn't think I would actually get fanart, but--incidentally, can I take this opporunity to pimp the most amazing piece of Xan fanart I ever done saw? More people need to see this thing.)

Edit: That Xan piece is by "Azri."

Edited by Sister Vigilante
This one is for Amaurea and this one is just for me.

Note: This is the first and last time I will abuse Coppermine for my own amusement, I swear!

:):):)

This brings to mind silly threads on a community I used to frequent wherein we'd post the most outlandish sightings we could find (find being defined as badly photoshopped in) of a given person.

With that in mind...

Back In The Day: The Rieltar Horror Picture Show

:):);)

This brings to mind silly threads on a community I used to frequent wherein we'd post the most outlandish sightings we could find (find being defined as badly photoshopped in) of a given person.

With that in mind...

Back In The Day: The Rieltar Horror Picture Show

Oh dear...

:):) (I have coined a new emote. It means "laughing until I cry.")

Others should probably know this resulted from Angelo's joining talk in which he says:

"...and from the looks of it, you're a harder sort than he [sarevok] was."

Originally there was a gender check here so he could say:

"...and from the looks of it, you're a harder woman than he was."

I'll leave you to connect the dots yourselves...

I once attended my college's Rocky Horror, reluctantly, with a date. This dialogue resulted:

Total Stranger: Come on, don't you want to lick whipped cream off my stomach? It's Rocky Horror night!

Me: No, I'm okay, really.