Fixed/ongoing: Magic Weapons for Enemies

Guest Corbeau

Guest Corbeau

I'm now playing BG1 Tutu with shapeshifter(improved) character and I have realised that even such major enemies like Drizzt and Sarevok have non-magical weapons, so they can't harm me.So I suggest to add for Drizzt his scimitars and for Sarevok his "two-handed sword of chaos". Probably, some other opponent also must have magical equipment. I agree that shapeshifter class may be to overpowering for bg1, but it's also illogical that final boss and famous Drizzt equiped only cheap swords. Can somebody fix this in the next tutu tweaks release?

It turned out to be something entirely different than I thought. SSRB gives the immunity to non-magical weapons just fine, it's just that Drizzt doesn't actually use his weapons. Drizzt uses _DRIZZTS to simulate his attacks.

Sarevok, OTOH, actually uses his sword and crushed my shapeshifter to demonstrate that it works. Was this something you actually experienced in game, or were you just anticipating that Sarevok would have the same problems as Drizzt?

Tried to track down as many items as I could that were not flagged as magical and adjusted their flags. This is included in v7 of Tutu Tweaks.

If any encounters a creature that is not hitting a polymorphed Shapeshifter (and should be), please let me know.

Archived