The dreaded progress request

Netharin

The good new just keeps coming on this mod. Can't wait to see what you've come up with for the ToB section. The epilogues are always one of my favorite parts about going through the game. I hope the death of 32-bit is far off (or better yet bioware one day remaking the bg series for better computers, though I still hope for that to be far off)

Guest Mr. Fan

Tyris rules! Great character, good kit, nice background, very good romance. I'd really appreceate to go with her to the Throne of Bhaal...

Oooh, ToB specific flirts sound cool but that would take more time. >.< so it's an option between waiting longer and having more amazing content, or getting it sooner but without those flirts. I'm good either way though so good luck.

Just wanted to thank you for creating this amazing mod. I've enjoyed Tyris Flare's character since I was a kid playing Golden Axe 1&2 on the Genesis. I was so happy when it became possible to add her in my Baldur's Gate party. Now that the final TOB product is just about done, I finally decided to write and let you know how much your project is apreciated.

Right now my crurent thinking is I'll hold off on them for now.

1) It means ToB gets released sooner

2) Why do you get new flirts in ToB? Why couldn't you do them before? In-game that'd make very little sense...

Something pocketplane specific couldn't be done before. This is where I get really evil and suggest a series of bathing flirts inspired by the healing pools (Although it could also turn into a talk that the place desperately needs doors or even makeshift door curtains). ???

Those would really be the only unique flirts I can think I'd really want. The SoA flirts are already very good. My opinion is not what is important here though. I'd prefer to not like something in a mod and have the creator like it than force the creator to do something they don't want. ???

Archived