Photo

Kit Revisions Beta 20

651 replies to this topic

#646 Valandil

Valandil
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 07:01 AM

Hello everyone, I had some news from Demi who authorized me to release KR21 with fixes and the French translation.

But before that is there something I should do? Should I create a new topic, Kit Revisions Beta 21 for example? preferably via DropBox or something else?

I'd like to release it for impatient French beta testers ^^

#647 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6786 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 23 March 2018 - 08:38 AM

A new topic wouldn't hurt.

You can also upload the mod archive to the first post of the topic and edit it later if it needs changes. But you might want to attach the file as a .zip, a .rar's have less usability.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 23 March 2018 - 08:42 AM.

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#648 Valandil

Valandil
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:24 PM

Thanks for your return. I've tried to edit the first post but I can't so I'm gonna make a new topic with changelog updated.

All right I'll attach a .zip file.

#649 DrAzTiK

DrAzTiK

I stopped study at middle school

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:14 AM

By clicking on fighter at character creation, the game ends immediatley.   It happens only if I choose french language at mod installation. In english, I have no problems

#650 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6786 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:25 AM

By clicking on fighter at character creation, the game ends immediatley.   It happens only if I choose french language at mod installation. In english, I have no problems

Is this in EE ?
And in EE, did you choose to change the in game language BEFORE you installed any mods. Yes, THAT is important too. In non-EE this doesn't matter, as you don't have language difference ... in file. As there(non-EE games) you only have one dialog.tlk(, but the EE games have more, which can error out the game.. ).

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 06 September 2018 - 06:33 AM.

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#651 DrAzTiK

DrAzTiK

I stopped study at middle school

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:32 AM

Yes on EE. I choose language before installing mods yes

#652 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:21 AM

This version does not work with foreign languages in EE games. I was to fix it, but forgot. Sorry, will do it.

Edited by Gwendolyne, 09 September 2018 - 12:22 AM.

CARPE DIEM...

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users